Thread: National Guard in Boston=Is This Legal?

National Guard in Boston=Is This Legal?

I'm watching the news, and the Gov. of mass said that the National Guard is conducting random bag searches. Is this legal?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Forget it. I googled it and it is.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Do the sheeple care?

Eli

YES.
    National Guard troops belong to the state until 'federalized'.
    That line has been blurred a lot since the 91 Gulf war when NG troops were showing up unprepared in Korean war/Vietnam era gear from states that chose not to modernize and equip them properly. The DOD now provides the material and weapons but the states lost a good bit of control over their state troops.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.