Thread: It Starts-Boston Bomber Has An Assault Rifle!

It Starts-Boston Bomber Has An Assault Rifle!

The news just reported that they think the bomber has an assault rifle. I was waiting how long till they reported this. The libs took a heavy hit this week. They'll try to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat at any price. Liberals make me puke.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    yeah,I caught the snippet of possible "assault rifle",and thought"how convenient".
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

They locked down several ferry towns where I live. Guess they were fearful the tool would make it to CT and ferry over to LI. So as they continued their knee jerk reaction and dismissed/evacuated schools I asked some of my coworkers. So, what do you think, feel safer knowing now your government wants to remove guns from you. I mean we never really need them to protect ourselves.. right?

Yeah you bet the avg guy/gal got a wake up call.

I watched Wolf Blitzer try to bait some obese police commander into making the bad guys' arsenal sound larger than it was (a couple pistols and possibly a long gun).

From the sounds of it, I think we'll find out that Boston's finest let loose the vast majority of lead downrange... and that they are awful marksmen to boot. Talk about terrorizing a neighborhood. If I knew the Keystone Cops were coming in to shoot up my block, I'd barricade up post haste.

Heroes indeed <rolls eyes>