Thread: WTF is left to play with

War Room Ready

WTF is left to play with

Prices have gotten so out of hand going to have to start messing with the Mas 49/56.

Even the Mas is going for a lot of bucks. Even Hakeem's too.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    Yeah, I seen them going in the 500-600 range converted or not. I'd have to shot a Mas convert to make sure it was operating correct before I'd ever buy one. Haven't shot a Hakim. Read they were loud, very loud.

I shoot my cork gun and rubber band gun a lot these days
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    I shoot my cork gun and rubber band gun a lot these days
    They're not legal in new york. You even need a permit fora BB gun-I'm not kidding!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I kinda mis the days when I was buying Yugo M48s for 90 bucks, or Ishapore .308 enfields for 100! Best of all, Turkish 8mm for $78.00 for 1400 rounds. I still have a whole bunch of that! Oh and what was that 5 or six years ago?
    Last edited by axemurderer; 05-17-2013 at 07:37 AM.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

I have started going over all the stuff I already have, and am busying myself with "detailing" and cleaning. There is always something that bothers you about a particular firearm. Not enough linseed oil, a wrong part here and there, can't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I think I'm going to work a bit on my WRA trigger housing. The rifle is all correct, thanks to a little help from my friends. The trigger housing, however, has been re-parked and stands out like a sore thumb. Tim says naval jelly and a deft touch can fix that problem. I'll give it a try.

War Room Ready
    I hear ya. Sarco has a muzzle break for the Mosin M44 that's pretty aggressive. Thinking I'll try it out.
    MoisinmuzzleBreak1.JPGMoisinmuzzleBreak3.jpg