Thread: Misc information from the M1CC

Misc information from the M1CC

Any interest in providing information that can be used in the club newsletter? We suspended the newsletter due to numerous issues to include what appeared a lack of interest in assisting with the publication.

We have several articles that profile the CMP order process ready to publish. The whole idea behind the newsletter was to give anyone with interest in the M1 to submit information since many collectors do not spend time on the various forums.

Everyone likes free stuff and we will be giving away different items to members selected at random throughout the year. Announcements will be made several months prior to the drawing. The next give-a-way is scheduled for June 6, 2013.
    M1 COLLECTORS CLUB
    WWW.M1COLLECTORSCLUB.COM
    JOIN US TODAY!

Visit the club on our new YouTube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/M1CCGunner

Visit our Facebook page for info and pics of the CMP, Garands etc..

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Ben Franklin

What kind of info are you looking for ? A "How to ...." section is a suggestion. I saw a lot of good "how to" articles on various forums, but many times I can't remember where I saw it.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    What kind of info are you looking for ? A "How to ...." section is a suggestion. I saw a lot of good "how to" articles on various forums, but many times I can't remember where I saw it.
    Amen, data is is being misplaced, and i don't use a smart phone...so i carry a notepad.. But now am consoildating where I "Roam"...