Thread: This may be heresy but....

Junior Cadet

This may be heresy but....

I have a minty Beretta BM-62 that has been a safe queen for decades. I want to shoot her again but given how much these guns have appreciated in value I want to preserve the original stock lest I inadvertently put a ding in it.

How difficult would it be to build a replacement stock, preferably laminated (nutmeg or olive), with M-1 metal (or BM-59/62 metal) and an Ultimak scope mount & Burris scope to help my rapidly diminishing eyesight?

It'll still be well taken care of but I definitely want to have something I can take to the range and enjoy with my grandkids.

Thanks!
    Last edited by aegis305; 07-06-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Everything should just bolt right on.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

You just have the mag well cut out in the stock, bolt stop cut out, rest fits right up.

Shoot it!!!
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"