Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captainmagic, my new hero.

Captainmagic, my new hero.

http://forums.thecmp.org/newreply.ph...reply&p=874324

My new hero...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by missilegeek View Post
    No one is doing that (the stomping thing), but to say being an NRA HM is somehow comparable in skill to just being a hunter is asinine.

How many hunters actually practice? "Sightin' in ma deer rifle" every year isn't practice.

His Response:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMagic View Post
    Actually, it's not comparable. Those who do do, those who can't teach. The doer's here are the hunters and the teachers are the high masters. Your condescending tone with the quote "Sightin' in ma deer rifle" says it all. You are inferring that hunters are a bunch of hicks are you not? See now, I've done both, paper punching and hunting. Paper punchers are not hicks, they're just a bit to lazy to get out and do something challenging. I could do this all day, the OP's tone was terribly condescending and that's just the plain truth.

Seriously, having your signature line say "high master" LMAO! Who the heck cares?

This whole thing would have gone much better if the OP had simply said "hey, I know a lot of us hunt, do some plinking, and like to collect these rifles but I'd like to encourage you all to try the competition side, it's a ball..." Nope, couldn't take that tone, had to be a "high master" and cast anyone else who likes to do their thing as being a lesser then. Doesn't wash, not at all.

Just to be clear, here is the OP's statement that casts him as a complete @&&hat "By not shooting matches you are missing the whole ball of wax, and I feel sorry for you." This is the profound wisdom from the "high master" pathetic.

LOL. I just posted on it and, literally, the second I clicked submit, the thread got locked. I JUST got my post up in time
    [SIGPIC]

"agree! I've hundred about 100 garands. I have about as much interest in shooting in a match as I do to go bungee jumping. It has nothing to do with, as one d-bag said, worrying about how I stack up against others. I could not possibly care less. I suppose some people with low self esteem need to have a system by which to rank themselves against others to they can find the people over whom they can now feel superior (yeah, 'cause putting holes in paper does that. LOL).

The OP feels sorry for me? LOL. Don't. I don't need to stand next to you on the firing line to know how I stack up against you."

I'm guessing that, even though the thread is locked, they'll take my post down
    [SIGPIC]

I've been following that thread. Everytime this subject comes up it turns into a mess.
    !

LOL. precision40 pulled my post. LOL. God, that forum is so full of turds.
    [SIGPIC]

They took it down, what was your additional point?

I wanted to comment on the thread, but held back. If you own a firearm, use it in ANY responsible manner that gives either you or someone else enjoyment, protection, food or bragging rights...then you have a good understanding of the subject.

I would rather feel sorry for those that chose not to understand the 2nd Amendment, rather than those that honor what is left of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    They took it down, what was your additional point?

No, point, of course. Just wanted to let the OP know he's douche

"agree! I've hundred about 100 garands. I have about as much interest in shooting in a match as I do to go bungee jumping. It has nothing to do with, as one d-bag said, worrying about how I stack up against others. I could not possibly care less. I suppose some people with low self esteem need to have a system by which to rank themselves against others to they can find the people over whom they can now feel superior (yeah, 'cause putting holes in paper does that. LOL).

The OP feels sorry for me? LOL. Don't. I don't need to stand next to you on the firing line to know how I stack up against you."
    [SIGPIC]

Link?.................

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Link?.................
    Right at the start of post #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    Right at the start of post #1.
    Sorry babe, I had a different page color on and couldn't see the color outline. Looks like a lot of hate from Orlando hehehe.