Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captainmagic, my new hero.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Allz I care about is killin' my critter with one clean shot.competin' aint fo me!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Prince, I think that they were talking about you in that thread. You aren't practicing enough Prince, you just don't have the right stuff babe. Forget that you bring home the bacon every single year. Forget that you've forgotten more about hunting then misslegeek knows. You're a stupid stupid man Prince and I'm just as stupid as you. Hicks the both of us.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Prince, I think that they were talking about you in that thread. You aren't practicing enough Prince, you just don't have the right stuff babe. Forget that you bring home the bacon every single year. Forget that you've forgotten more about hunting then misslegeek knows. You're a stupid stupid man Prince and I'm just as stupid as you. Hicks the both of us.
    I'll drink to that Brother!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Allz I care about is killin' my critter with one clean shot.competin' aint fo me!

I feel sorry for you
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    I feel sorry for you
    EXACTLY! I can't believe that douche said that.

What does it take to be a high master anyways? I think I'll be one. If I can just shoot one match and get the required score, it sounds like fun and then I can put it on my signature line. I don't have very much time to waste though if multiple matches are required, I have deer hunting coming up with real shots, at unknown distances, with multiple eyes gazing, scent blowing, stalks playing out, pressure building, Sean whispering in my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    EXACTLY! I can't believe that douche said that.

What does it take to be a high master anyways? I think I'll be one. If I can just shoot one match and get the required score, it sounds like fun and then I can put it on my signature line. I don't have very much time to waste though if multiple matches are required, I have deer hunting coming up with real shots, at unknown distances, with multiple eyes gazing, scent blowing, stalks playing out, pressure building, Sean whispering in my ear.

"high master"...Pffft!! I know a guy who is a Grand Poobah. Now THAT is something to be revered
    [SIGPIC]

These are the TRUE High Masters.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

" I suppose some people with low self esteem need to have a system by which to rank themselves against others to they can find the people over whom they can now feel superior (yeah, 'cause putting holes in paper does that. LOL)."
    Well crap. there goes my self esteem.

Patriot
    I'd like to stomp that prick Missle Geek. He just doesn't get it. The $$$$head probably never shot a BB gun.

Patriot
    Just think Tim , guys could say they have a Mini G made by the High Master! LOL. I missed the entire thread.