Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What don't you believe about M1 Collecting?!

You're killing me Tim. Here are some excerpts from the GCA article. I believe there was a declaration of shenanigans.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Shelleen View Post
    You're killing me Tim. Here are some excerpts from the GCA article. I believe there was a declaration of shenanigans.

bout time.

I don't believe,

That part of the op rod was cut with a round mill during production. There's a sharp step and you can see where the finish is worn where this area has contacted the front of the receiver during recoil.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Guy Wilson

Only $14.00 for a FULL year Membership --> http://www.m1collectorsclub.com/

Please support the M1 for Vets Program --> http://www.m1forvets.com/

Quote Originally Posted by captain_bob_badfish View Post
    I don't believe that just because a barrel is stamped "Blue Sky" that it's inferior. Out of all of my Garands my Arlington/Blue Sky is my favorite.
    I have a "Blue Sky" Carbine that I swear is the best shooting carbine that I own.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

People that worry about lockup on a rare collectors stock. People that worry about tip dimensions on a rare uncut op-rod. People that worry about gauging a rare gas cylinder. People that worry about throat erosion on a rare barrel.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau