Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Executive Order to End the CMP

War Room Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Cmp is a private 501.c.3
    Correct, I know this. It still doesn't stop the army from donating riffles to them that came from overseas. But, like Mr. Shufflin has said it'll start putting a lot of hurt on people. And, I would say when the fine print comes out, it will also include any & all parts as well.

Patriot
    [QUOTE=Yeah, I see the need for a 150 year old finish for the space program.[/QUOTE]

What space program?

War Room Ready
    I have to wonder, seeing the two orders have not been giving yet, if they are not being used as chip for support on Syria. Politically it makes no sense to ask congressional support and at the same time take a swing at the majority of them.

Article clears a few things up. http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/08/29/...ecutive-order/
    Last edited by ttwn0324; 09-01-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwn0324 View Post
    I have to wonder, seeing the two orders have not been giving yet, if they are not being used as chip for support on Syria. Politically it makes no sense to ask congressional support and at the same time take a swing at the majority of them.

Article clears a few things up. http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/08/29/...ecutive-order/
    This article refers to the Korean rifles again??Did Century arms buy the rifles and parts? Tim, I beleve you to be correct, as the Enblock clips argument will be MOOT..Garands Will be ruled illegal in All the commie states..False hope in beating the deadline of 2014, and owning one there...Just my view here in a Hillbilly state where moonshine is now legally sold at the stores..$29.00 a quart... Freedoms..

^^
    I don't know for sure who has or has not purchased any of the Korean rifles. I do know that it would really suck if you arranged financing, paid for the rifles, hired new staff, only to be left with nothing by a know nothing president.

I was told by a Ohio company that was also bidding that Century did win the auction on rifles and parts and paid handsomely for them.
    Wether this is true or not I dont know just what I was told
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

War Room Ready
    Yes, Century arms bought around 80k M1 Garands. Originally, back in 09 SK was going to auction off some 80k Garands and 22k carbines. We said, okay. Then changed our minds. Two years latter we okay the sale of just the garands and parts. They auction them off and Century wins. They have been trying to get them here ever since. In June 2013 Collectible Firearms Protection Act Bill H.R. 2247 is introduced in the house to allow the importation of certain firearms listed as curios or relics into the United States by a licensed importer without the requirement of an authorization from or payment to the Department of State or the Department of Defense (DOD) upon certification to the Attorney General that such firearms are lawfully possessed under the laws of the exporting country. Fast forward, EO is supposedly issued. No copy of it has yet to be released. Why, because I think it was actually done in march under executive order 13637 which leads to this https://www.federalregister.gov/arti...list-2011r-20p.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Century sent me an e-mail this am asking me to contact my reps on this matter.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

War Room Ready

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwn0324 View Post
    Thanks for posting this..Interesting, but noted the wishywashy tactics used by the current administration..They are certainly trying to make a smoke screen to cover their Butts... while attempting to invade other countrys..Therefore keeping the heat turned off here....I read that the cost of the bid was $28 million dollars not incuding the Politicians fees...