Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The post office Should Go Under!

Yup, thats the reason, I wouldnt ship a empty box standard mail. No excuse for them but thats the worst way to ship
    First class or Priority only
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Well, I re-shipped the package. This time priority (yeah, right) mail. It took 2 days so far for it to make the several hundred foot trip from the p.o. to the distribution center. Way to go usps!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Stu, you are gonna love this ........
    Heard on the news tonight the USPS are wanting to raise the price of stamps a couple cents
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

Four days now and the package shipped "priority mail" is about a 30 minute drive from my house. These people deserve to lose their jobs, or the p.o. should be managed by UPS or FedEx.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Stu
    You might want to check with the person ypu are shipping to. Maybe its arrived and they never updated tracking?
    I shipped a package and it was showing setting in Iowa for a few days ,come to find out it was delivered
    So much for them doing better on tracking???

Bill, I mailed it on Monday, when they PO first opened. Notice it sat there for 2 days before they even acknowledge that they accepted it. .

Depart USPS Sort Facility

September 26, 2013

BETHPAGE, NY 11714

Scheduled Delivery Day:
    September 28, 2013

$50 insurance included

USPS Tracking™

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

September 25, 2013, 6:38 pm

BETHPAGE, NY 11714

Dispatched to Sort Facility

September 25, 2013, 3:18 pm

BROOKLYN, NY 11234

Acceptance

September 25, 2013, 3:13 pm

BROOKLYN, NY 11234

Electronic Shipping Info Received

September 23, 2013

Founding Member
    They were on a Union break...

You can't really expect them to deliver on time with all the other stuff they have to fit in their daily schedule???

War Room Ready
    USPS delivered one of two packages today from brownells. The second one they're not to sure were it is but they are hopping it shows up tomorrow. Which I'm hopping, brownells sent out a $220 reamer with only $50 insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Standard post. I think it used to be parcel post. Priority or first class from now on though.
    Yes this has also become my norm ,unless I know the guy on the other end is a "BT" member or a good guy.
    Out of thousands of deals ,I have run into only a couple of a$hholes that just could not be pleased,no matter what. If there is an issue on my end, I will make it right. If they are a little winey Obummer voter that feels like you are owed something and they found the item they bought from me somewhere else cheaper after they purchased mine and they demand a refund and they threaten me with negative feedback if I do not comply. Well .... I will take the negative FB and move on.
    M1CC #328

I sent a check to RSLOGS in Maine Priority mail $5.65.It went to Puerto Rico first. No money back.
    But he did get it,14 days latter.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.