Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom Shop Announced

I was told someone locally did the parking on the receivers so it's probably the same outfit doing the parts.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Probably no way to find out who they are using as a vendor, but always wondered if the Anniston facility takes sub-contract work? They most surely would be able to take on large quantities of parts/components for refinishing. Remember during the first round of base closures and cutbacks some facilities were out beating the bushes for work to keep their people working. Place I worked at had engineers visiting from Las Alamos sounding us out on different flashlights for acft inspection. Think they were one of the first to see the benefit of lcd's. I'd post the question to Orest.....but think I've irritated him enough. The other thing is I feel bad for Tim...last thing in the world I intended was for him to become the second coming of Christ to the CMP crowd!!!!
    Last edited by ordmm; 10-10-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Probably no way to find out who they are using as a vendor, but always wondered if the Anniston facility takes sub-contract work? They most surely would be able to take on large quantities of parts/components for refinishing. Remember during the first round of base closures and cutbacks some facilities were out beating the bushes for work to keep their people working. Place I worked at had engineers visiting from Las Alamos sounding us out on different flashlights for acft inspection. Think they were one of the first to see the benefit of lcd's. I'd post the question to Orest.....but think I've irritated him enough. The other thing is I feel bad for Tim...last thing in the world I intended was for him to become the second coming of Christ to the CMP crowd!!!!

To a few, I guess I'm the anti christ.

Founding Member
    Nah Tim, You should be seeing some boost now ..You have been officially posted on The CMP...From what I read it looked Positive..