Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Custom Shop Announced

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Dear members of the Congress shumer, gillebrand, feinstein, pelosi and all other patriotic public servants. I find it disgraceful that the Federal Government actually has a program that PUTS killer battle rifles into the hands OF THE PUBLIC!!! Not only does this govt. sponsored company called the CMP put KILLER BATTLE RIFLES in the hands of the citizens, it also provides AMMUNITION AND FIREARMS TRAINING!!!!! As if that isn't enough, they now provide service to keep your firearms in tip-top KILLING CONDITION!!!!When is it going to STOP?? How many more children must DIE??? How many more Navy Yard shootings must there be??? How many more shopping malls in Kenya must be savaged before the people of America WAKE UP??? YOU do not need a Garand to KILL A DEER!!!!

I actually sent nearly the identical letter several years ago. I didnt even get a form letter back. In the wake of obamas new import ban, though, i suggest we all send this letter immediately to all our reps
    [SIGPIC]

Chicago youths buying CMP guns on the street. rahm emanuel, where are you?????

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

As funny as all of this sounds, how can you expect the POTUS to preserve the history and the culture of the United States when he himself is not a part of that history or culture? If anything, he is ashamed to be an American and he makes no effort to hide his feelings.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I found this comment by Orest Michaels to be absolutely interesting

Yesterday, 07:10 AM
    Orest
    Chief Operating Officer

send that to me in an email [email protected] and I will forward to the guys doing the work. At this time we do not have any in-house parkerizing. we contract it out.

So when you get a rifle parked by the CMP it is not parkerized by the CMP. FYI, when you send a rifle to me, I actually parkerize it.

Just delayed because of the govt. shutdown. As soon as things return to normal the parkerizing operation will start.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post

Orest
    Chief Operating Officer

send that to me in an email [email protected] and I will forward to the guys doing the work. At this time we do not have any in-house parkerizing. we contract it out.

So when you get a rifle parked by the CMP it is not parkerized by the CMP. FYI, when you send a rifle to me, I actually parkerize it.
    I'm sure learning that "The CMP" didn't actually repark their parts a few hearts were just totally crushed.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post

Orest
    Chief Operating Officer

So your saying you get the CMP's parkeriziing jobs.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

uh no........

Wonder if Dean does?

I'm guessing Orion 7
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"