Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like CMP to "ration" parts......

Patriot

Looks like CMP to "ration" parts......

This is too funny........

"looks like several folks ran wild and tried to buy everything we had on estore - we will relook at prices this week. apparently we have wholesale instead of retail prices for some items - can't have that.

If you placed an order for more than two items on estore, we will reduce that quantity to two. "

Looks like Obama Care......Not ready for prime time I guess lets change the rules as we go along.
    Last edited by ordmm; 10-01-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Founding Member
    Really not againest Rationing, as some people just want to suck the juices out of a person, because they got there first, or just because.. really it is a Sport and supposed to be FUN...I just happen to have been raised with Firearms, here in the South, Now it is Birthright...OG.

There is only rationing for the normal person. I'm sure Orion 7 or Dupage won't be rationed.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

I only buy parts from Standard.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

I bet someone bought all the clip latches in one order
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    I bet someone bought all the clip latches in one order

Orlando...thought you did.....LOL I don't think they sold that big of a lot the first night. The inventory level seemed to be loaded at 200 or less for each option. They have them listed again and if the 50k number is correct for the drill rifles then that makes makes some big number of parts available. Considering the clip latches and op-catches have been real hard to find this is a good deal for the small guy to finish a project or snag a couple spares. With a two of an item per day limit they should last quite a long time.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    I only buy parts from Standard.

Yeah I would but I heard it said that he's a real jaggoff.

(BTW anything new in beertown?)

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Orlando...thought you did.....LOL I don't think they sold that big of a lot the first night. The inventory level seemed to be loaded at 200 or less for each option. They have them listed again and if the 50k number is correct for the drill rifles then that makes makes some big number of parts available. Considering the clip latches and op-catches have been real hard to find this is a good deal for the small guy to finish a project or snag a couple spares. With a two of an item per day limit they should last quite a long time.
    Not me ,what would I do with a pile of commercial refinished parts?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I'm all for rationing too, by free people and when done to terms agreed upon. If I had ordered a bunch of parts and was told the next day I only get two, I'd call BS! That's not customer service. I have to give people what I agree to sell them all the time, don't get to change my mind. Of course most company's have to do that.

On the rationing, the most economical way in the history of man to ration is PRICING. If you are a dumb @ss and price your stuff to low it will be sold and you will look stupid. There will also be a mad rush while your cheap items are being sold causing poor customer service. This is the issue that ammo manufacturers needed to understand during the last two rushes.

War Room Ready