Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CMP is the Second Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Could say a litany on the long drive to the CMP store praying that there will be something to buy.
    It is by Orest alone that I set my bullet in motion. It is by the juice of cosmoline that rifles acquire age, the chamber retains carbon, carbon becomes a warning. It is by Orest alone that I set my bullet in motion.

Wow...I guess I'm too green to have realized that Orest makes the sun rise each. Those guys are nuts...

Cadet
    I feel sorry for them, especially if they're older than me. When a person finally wakes up and realizes how unimportant material possessions (except those needed to stay alive), it's quite a shock and sometimes painful.

Cadet
    right now I'm very happy with the CMP. I got a beautiful SG Garand in under a month; I'll post pictures later. I asked for a shooter and that's what I got (ME 1+ and TE 2+).

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by marks View Post
    right now I'm very happy with the CMP. I got a beautiful SG Garand in under a month; I'll post pictures later. I asked for a shooter and that's what I got (ME 1+ and TE 2+).

Mark

Good for you Sir and I hope you have a great time shooting it. Sounds like you got a nice rifle.

'' I don't care if it rains or freezes, 'long as I've got my plastic Orest riding on the dash board of my car,.......' '
    Jon

O lives about an hour south of me. If y'all chip in for gas I'll take a drive down and give him a reach-around for everyone.
    Jon

I just can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would choose to retire in Commiefornia with so many other viable options that are actually in the United States, and cheaper to live, and without all the rag heads, zipper heads and taco benders.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    I just can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would choose to retire in Commiefornia with so many other viable options that are actually in the United States, and cheaper to live, and without all the rag heads, zipper heads and taco benders.
    Jon
    Because he can afford it.
    !

Patriot
    Do you guys have any idea what a 40X HB is bringing these days?