Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CMP is the Second Coming!

Patriot
    Do you guys have any idea what a 40X HB is bringing these days? Or am I to send it back so some one who deserves it gets a chance ! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate19 View Post
    Do you guys have any idea what a 40X HB is bringing these days? Or am I to send it back so some one who deserves it gets a chance ! LOL.
    Send it to meeeee!!!!!!! Thats a rimfire I always wanted but unwilling to pay the prices they go for

I think they run $900-$1000 if come with sights and in very good condition?
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I just saw one last week for $1400. No thank you.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

I hope I don't get banned from CMP all I did was ask a question to mark about how many international harvesters do they have for sale and what is the big secret on the number. and all my god what a can of I opened all the kids over there tell me that it not a big think and just wait for your to get to you.but problem is I like to keep numbers and facts. I can't believe it I thought CMPs for the people not secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerfrank View Post
    I thought CMPs for the people not secrets.
    Any more, unfortunately, the cmp is for the one's with deep pockets. They have lots of secrets that they hope don't get out. Stick around long enough and you'll figure it out.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Any more, unfortunately, the cmp is for the one's with deep pockets. They have lots of secrets that they hope don't get out. Stick around long enough and you'll figure it out.
    Jon
    yes I know they have many secret. they sale a lot of stuff to outside companies and personnel. I know a guy who does gun's shows here in Illinois.who always always has nice m1 garand parts and a few years when they had the m1d accessories he hit tons of that stuff and I said where do you get the stuff and he said well I shouldn't say but I get them from Olsen I said I didn't think you get the stuff from camps is no I he sells me stuff. look at the stuff that DuPage trading company gets Same deal.

Founding Member
    CMP is a business. What business model is "for the people"?

Exclamation CMP forum addiction and process addictions

Man, you people are so freaking addicted to the friggin CMP. The CMP FORUM and CMP M1 Garand bullsh*t, that is. Some of you are also addicted to the friggin Internet. Its a process addiction, for many of you. You need more balance in your lives. There is more to the world than M1 Garands and the CMP and other milsurp rifles.

Here is the solution. Turn off your iPhones and Androids. Sell them to the nearest teenage girl for $5, after thoroughly swiping the thing clean first. Then on your laptop, get yourself banned on purpose from the CMP forum, like, tell someone who thinks they are important over there to go ff himself or something. Something guaranteed to get you a CMP "you are outta here forever" ban. I'm banned and Im glad I am banned. I feel liberated.

The CMP forum is just exactly like Army politics. Pure bs.

Then just order M1s and ammo and do it offline and here on your BT forum like you do. The offline CMP is way different than the online CMP.

Doctor Ho Ho

Edited for profanity
    Last edited by timshufflin; 03-19-2015 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Profanity

Sounds like someone's off his meds again.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by MrTwistedFock View Post
    Man, you people are so freaking addicted to the friggin CMP. The CMP FORUM and CMP M1 Garand bullsh*t, that is. Some of you are also addicted to the friggin Internet. Its a process addiction, for many of you. You need more balance in your lives. There is more to the world than M1 Garands and the CMP and other milsurp rifles.

Here is the solution. Turn off your iPhones and Androids. Sell them to the nearest teenage girl for $5, after thoroughly swiping the thing clean first. Then on your laptop, get yourself banned on purpose from the CMP forum, like, tell someone who thinks they are important over there to go ff himself or something. Something guaranteed to get you a CMP "you are outta here forever" ban. I'm banned and Im glad I am banned. I feel liberated.

The CMP forum is just exactly like Army politics. Pure bullshit.

Then just order M1s and ammo and do it offline and here on your BT forum like you do. The offline CMP is way different than the online CMP.

Doctor Ho Ho
    eric or should I say rt40, why are hiding behind the name of mrtwistedfork ?
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112