Thread: Tip off to bad characters

Founding Member

Tip off to bad characters

I can really appreciate the tips from members about some of the bad people whom plague the Internet sales..Rawpain67 on e-bay and of course the Hambone, aka..Hammond JE ?? Any others to be known, help me out..you have to believe I have had plenty of sex with some Fleabay sales, and I don't mean pleasant....Its Friday and the sun is out about 50 degrees here..that means traffic will be free-for all here in MEM...But when I get home it is time for my drink..Later. OG.

In my opinion dealing with carl maunz would be the worst thing anyone could do to themselves. carl stole several parts from me, broke numerous promises, he's a complete schister in my opinion. I heard it now had cancer, Christmas is coming soon

Riverbank Armory in California. Known for selling fake M1 carbine parts.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Cadet
    On the Greybeard Outdoors forum the bad ones get listed by those who've been burned.

Some of the accused have used various names over time. If it is an issue would it be worth listing them in the for sale area as a public service announcement? Just wonderin.