Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad times at the CMP retail store.

Unhappy Sad times at the CMP retail store.

A picture of the CMP South store. The counter shown is the new parts for sale area.CMP and Western Md railroad 003.jpgCMP and Western Md railroad 007.jpgCMP and Western Md railroad 010.jpg
    M1 COLLECTORS CLUB
    WWW.M1COLLECTORSCLUB.COM
    JOIN US TODAY!

Visit the club on our new YouTube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/M1CCGunner

Visit our Facebook page for info and pics of the CMP, Garands etc..

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Ben Franklin

Founding Member
    Oh so SAD indeed,,,Only open three days a week..Times of breaking the line on service rifles, are long gone..I just read they even sold out of Surplus Ap ammo.Oreast said they still had' Millions of rounds of Hpx left'...???

Patriot
    Looks like they have plenty of t-shirts. Well worth a 6 hour drive.

That's right Greg! I would drive 100 hours to buy a t-shirt. Remember "The Mission"!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

War Room Ready
    It's all bullshit. They are just to cheap & loaded with red tape to do anything. I personally think they'll close the stores and push it all to the e-store.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwn0324 View Post
    It's all bullshit. They are just to cheap & loaded with red tape to do anything. I personally think they'll close the stores and push it all to the e-store.
    Or Creedmoor Sports
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    I had the same feeling,,like roll it over and go back to crushing gov. surplus again..Although they made a huge mistake crushing the m-14 rifles...Now it cost big to get a longrange rifle for the services...l.I got to SEE the special on video of the m-16 rifles being junked..nothing left afterwards....not even enough for sportsmans guide to salvage and that is what he specializes in..IMHO.

Real sad!!!!!
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Our tax dollars at work.
    !

Patriot
    Most probably provided excellent wages and benefits. Most probably with wages, benefits, worker comp claims (oh, my back) it probably consumes more $$$$$ than it brings in. Crazy Gov't.