Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nobody going to mention the dastardly deed done today?

What I always find worse than the lengths of hypocrisy the Dems will sink to (I expect that, and the Republicans are only marginally less hypocritical) is the way the press just REFUSES to play even a little bit fair. To the extent that the mainstream press reported at all the hysteric screams of a few years ago when the Republicans only threatened to do this, they've helped make the Dems case by pretending that the Republicans brought this on by their "unprecedented" actions.

It's like the government shutdown. No matter how a shutdown happens, it's always the Republicans fault. This is the same. The Republicans were going to shut down the filibuster a few years ago, and now it's the Republicans shutting down the filibuster by leaving the Dems no choice. The press is a joke.

Finally on this subject, where is the Gang of 14 now? I hope they feel like the stupid cowards they are. They represent the lack of balls on the right that is so common these days. At least the Dems aren't afraid to wield every bit of power they have.

Not wielding the power you have is a common problem with all of us. When it comes to gun control in particular, the pro gun folks are absolutely guilty. Put that dead buck on the back of your truck and show it, conceal carry when you can, open carry if it's legal, make our way of life the "normal" way. Its worked for gays, its worked for the "poor", its worked for unions, they all rub their causes in our faces every day and they have advanced those causes.

Patriot
    On that note Tim. What really gets me (It' not my intention to offend anyone here), is the guys who are only hunters, or only shoot clays, who throw fellow legal gun owners under the bus. As long as the law does not affect their $1500 bolt action hunting rifle, or their $2000 trap shotgun, their ok with it. They buy the divide and conquer rhetoric put on by the left, that nobody needs 10 rounds to kill a deer (News flash the 2nd Amendment is not about killing deer), and the nations most popular sporting rifles are 'Baby Killers'. If we don't stand together as fellow gun owners then it will be only a matter of time before they come for your bolt action or shotgun as well. Just look at England and Australia, that's exactly as it went down there. The liberals in this country are just following the gun ban playbook.

And I conceal carry everywhere I go. Cuz this ain't the same America anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    On that note Tim. What really gets me (It' not my intention to offend anyone here), is the guys who are only hunters, or only shoot clays, who throw fellow legal gun owners under the bus. As long as the law does not affect their $1500 bolt action hunting rifle, or their $2000 trap shotgun, their ok with it. They buy the divide and conquer rhetoric put on by the left, that nobody needs 10 rounds to kill a deer (News flash the 2nd Amendment is not about killing deer), and the nations most popular sporting rifles are 'Baby Killers'. If we don't stand together as fellow gun owners then it will be only a matter of time before they come for your bolt action or shotgun as well. Just look at England and Australia, that's exactly as it went down there. The liberals in this country are just following the gun ban playbook.

And I conceal carry everywhere I go. Cuz this ain't the same America anymore.
    Roger on that one. If you own a gun, to put it simply, a democrat wants to take it from you! Don't believe for a second that democrats don't want every single firearm in existence to be destroyed.

We have to take a hard line on these libs. Big mistake confirming sotomayor and kagan. (They would have been confirmed anyway, but Republicans DID cross the aisle and vote aye. They also didn't filibuster if I recall) Fatass christie gave away a Republican Senate seat to the leftists. We have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot and start playing hardball. If we ever re-take the Senate we have to give NOTHING. None of this crossing the aisle crap. Block them every step of the way and not stop until the democraps are history. In my heart I know this country is finished but for some reason I just keep hanging in there hoping for a miracle.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 11-24-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    We are All hoping for better...Good reading here....let it soak in....

Junior Cadet
    You can't think of the dems & repubs as real adversarys, it is more like pro wresling, its all just acting.

It's not about what is right or wrong, it's about power and control. Plain and simple. kwg

War Room Ready
    You do realize the majority of the bans, restrictions & regulations are home based manufacturing placed protection rackets, don't you? Heck, it's about the only manufacturing base we have left in the USA that is protected from outside manufacturing competition. Not even automotive manufacturing is as protected. But with that said, you have some very goof states out there passing laws.