Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Duck Dynasty is in trouble.

So Duck Dynasty is in trouble.

Phil, the father of the family on Duck Dynasty, stated his biblical beliefs about gay's in a magazine article. Simply put, he said that it is his belief that gay's will not go to heaven. That's the way I read the bible too, if they repent and seek forgiveness then to heaven they can go. a&e has suspended Phil for openly stating his beliefs. Well, what if a gay states their beliefs, should they be suspended from their show or is only one belief allowed to be publicly stated?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/gay-st...-duck-dynasty/

An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/gay-st...#ixzz2nvWofZJV

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Well, what if a gay states their beliefs, should they be suspended from their show or is only one belief allowed to be publicly stated?
    Only the PC view is acceptable. All else will be silenced, but I wish they would respond in kind, then we can put an end all these design shows on TV.

I just deleted Duck Dynasty off my DVR.

Open your eyes, Tim. Duck Dynasty is not in trouble. Christianity is in trouble. Those that practice Christianity should get used to this kind of treatment. Soon your religion will likely be outlawed anyway.
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member

Oh yeah same old crap..

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Open your eyes, Tim. Duck Dynasty is not in trouble. Christianity is in trouble. Those that practice Christianity should get used to this kind of treatment. Soon your religion will likely be outlawed anyway.
    I just read tuesday of the bakers problems in Oregon...he refused to bake a 'gay wedding cake'..They are sueing him, Now HE is facing JAIL_TIME....what happened to the sign that said "we reserve the right to REFUSE SERVICE to anyone at anytime, we deem fit"??r

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    I just read tuesday of the bakers problems in Oregon...he refused to bake a 'gay wedding cake'..They are sueing him, Now HE is facing JAIL_TIME....what happened to the sign that said "we reserve the right to REFUSE SERVICE to anyone at anytime, we deem fit"??r
    I thought "TWINKIES" was a gay wedding cake????
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAD POISON View Post
    I thought "TWINKIES" was a gay wedding cake????
    Lp, now that was LOW...My favorite junk food, Twinkie, And sticking my tongue into it first??? Now your idea has changed the IMAGE..Ouch..Og. Surely there is something better for them?? Her Wedding cake was to have two women on it...

I say that the Robertson family will tell a&e to go pound sand. Furthermore, I don't think that the fact that they are multi millionaires has any bearing on it. If they were piss poor they would still tell a&e to pound it. Let's see if I'm right.

As far as a&e goes, they made a business decision-probably not the smart one but as the check writer do do have that privilege.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 12-19-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I hope more and more media libtards take up the flag and rally against the evil Mr. Robertson and his minions of bigots and homophobes.

It will only serve to make them look that much more ridiculous, (if that's even possible).

When are these lib media types going to look in the mirror and realize these dust-up are saying much more about their own prejudices than those they are trying to flame?
    !

War Room Ready
    The only bad mouthing you can get away with is if its towards white heterosexual males. The only truly discriminated class right now. And its even worse if you're a religious white middle class heterosexual male. You're truly on your own then. Won't find no love in this country. No hand outs. No laws giving your children a college education. No laws giving you a job even if your less qualified then another and a quote needs to be meet. No laws giving you a business & housing loans. Nope, those things and others are only giving to minorities, single parent females and non heterosexuals. That's right. No love for white single parent males ether. You get the added benefit of having to defend why that kid is with you, not the mother and would they not be better off raised by a non male, all the time. Plus, the add BS you encounter with employers. Maybe it's just me. But I'm a white single parent male and I have busted my arse to get where I'm at and have had to defend from others taking it all along the way and still do. And it always seems the reason giving for wanting to take and never giving is because I'm a white male.