Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So Duck Dynasty is in trouble.

Founding Member
    He quotes scripture in his response and the LGBT groups say its the most vile thing said...

I would bet the media frenzy was part of the plan of A&E all along.

Rumor now is that the Robertson's are getting ready to tell a&e to stuff it.

Junior Cadet
    The family has made a statement. Trying to read between the lines, it looks like they are pretty much telling A&E to stuff it, nicely of course.

http://duckcommander.com/news/robert...ical-statement

We want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. The family has spent much time in prayer since learning of A&E's decision. We want you to know that first and foremost we are a family rooted in our faith in God and our belief that the Bible is His word. While some of Phil’s unfiltered comments to the reporter were coarse, his beliefs are grounded in the teachings of the Bible. Phil is a Godly man who follows what the Bible says are the greatest commandments: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart” and “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Phil would never incite or encourage hate.We are disappointed that Phil has been placed on hiatus for expressing his faith, which is his constitutionally protected right.We have had a successful working relationship with A&E but, as a family, we cannot imagine the show going forward without our patriarch at the helm. We are in discussions with A&E to see what that means for the future of Duck Dynasty. Again, thank you for your continued support of our family.

Founding Member
    I enjoy the show but they should tell the network to pound sand!

Founding Member
    Ok, We have divided into three groups first, caucasion, black and spaniard/others...divided by christian, and then others/muslem,budda, pagan...next working suckers/non-working gov. supported....and finally Straight/ Lgbt .... No nation has ever survived for a long perioud of time after being divided...On the true note of this topic, I would Like to know How Much money is involved to A&E to dictate your life and what you should believe, even religion...personally, Phil tell them to Pound sand, and go back to your personal LIFE...You are a lot better off than Most of US...

"I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

I guess that the 4 gays and lesbians that watched Duck Dynasty are going to boycott an watch cupcake wars instead.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    It'll never stop until he, and everyone like him, are silenced.
    !

Founding Member
    You've got that right.