Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Duck Dynasty is in trouble.

Unless we silence them first.

Let's review what he said. He never personally witnessed the mis-treatment of blacks. He said that he worked in the same fields as them, doing the same job, and he inferred that they were happy because they were Godly. What is so terrible about a person finding comfort in their faith?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Phil Is Gone!!!!! The family found a replacement. Some cousin from Montana!

Last edited by Punch The Clown; 12-29-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    I'd bet the cousin would look good in a red dress!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    A&E found out they were on a thin limb and several other networks were cutting that Limb off.. Duck Boys is their best and most watched program..Robertson's did not actually still need them..Personally I will not buy anything with Duck Dynsty on it,---- Duck Commander or Buck commander is great...But DD has shown me that my money would be going to a subversive group of people whom want to convert us all to their side...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    A&E found out they were on a thin limb and several other networks were cutting that Limb off.. Duck Boys is their best and most watched program..Robertson's did not actually still need them..Personally I will not buy anything with Duck Dynsty on it,---- Duck Commander or Buck commander is great...But DD has shown me that my money would be going to a subversive group of people whom want to convert us all to their side...
    Old Guard, the Robertsons NEVER needed them. And even if the did, they seem like people that would not sell out their Patriarch for thirty pieces of silver. (Notice how I threw that in).

...Or a few Shekels...
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Founding Member
    Shekels,,,Nah,In their case a box of 3 inch Duck shells..Or maybe #3 1/2 inch duck ammo. My son bought one that shoots that hard popping crap..3 1/2 inch mag load with a pile of steel or bismuth shot..Only took me a couple shots..?