Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think I'll Get Banned?

Do You Think I'll Get Banned?

It seems like an all male review cum fest over there. By abstaining do you think I missed the boat? Does anyone believe that the groveling really helps when the orders are picked?

And here is the link, unless it's been deleted already.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....499#post979499
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

That was awesome... right up to where I had to look up the word sycophant!

syc·o·phant
    ˈsikəfənt,-ˌfant/
    noun
    noun: sycophant; plural noun: sycophants

1.a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
    synonyms:yes-man, bootlicker, brown-noser, toady, lickspittle, flatterer, flunky, lackey, spaniel, doormat, stooge, cringer, suck, suck-up
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Partial ban......58 minutes

Unread Today, 11:49 AM

Not going to ban you, but you just lost your right to post in the "Classifieds" and "Ask Orest"

If you're going to act like a child, expect to be treated like one.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Aw Cripes....What is this, Commie Chicago? Honestly Stu,,,,even when fueled by large quantities of Beam.....never did such a wonderful posting. AAAAAAAAAAA+!!!!!

Founding Member
    Bwahahaha!

I admit that I was so jazzed to get my first Garand I posted a "Thank you" thread to Orest for Leon and the staff at the SS (who took quite a bit of time helping me, he went to the rack and picked out a rifle that I assume he looked at during a restock).

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Bwahahaha!

I admit that I was so jazzed to get my first Garand I posted a "Thank you" thread to Orest for Leon and the staff at the SS (who took quite a bit of time helping me, he went to the rack and picked out a rifle that I assume he looked at during a restock).

Hey, back in (roughly) '07 I was all about being a CMP cheerleader. I was getting awesome rifle after awesome rifle via mailorder - I mean SERIOUSLY good stuff. I was always had the most (sometimes second behind lapriester) posts on the old forum. I was happy to blow the CMP and rather often....

THEN I spent enough time around there to find out what they really are and how they really work. Everything that people see is a charade. CMP is just as shifty and crooked as any other crappy company. They just hide it well and most people have blinders on because they get their goodies cheaply.

You want to know about the REAL cmp? email me.
    [SIGPIC]

Patriot
    I have been very happy with al my purchases. I did not believe the rumors till I met a guy that offered to hook me up with a guy that works there. He would set stuff aside as to get a correct of special rifle, that took the wind out of my sails. So our luck of the draw was not exactly that,

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Hey, back in (roughly) '07 I was all about being a CMP cheerleader. I was getting awesome rifle after awesome rifle via mailorder - I mean SERIOUSLY good stuff. I was always had the most (sometimes second behind lapriester) posts on the old forum. I was happy to blow the CMP and rather often....

THEN I spent enough time around there to find out what they really are and how they really work. Everything that people see is a charade. CMP is just as shifty and crooked as any other crappy company. They just hide it well and most people have blinders on because they get their goodies cheaply.

You want to know about the REAL cmp? email me.

I started getting interested in garands around the same time and remember your pro-CMP stance back then.
    Was it the carbine debacle at the store that exposed the real CMP to you and the rest of us ?
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

So it would be bad to include a note like "Please send me a extra nice rifle. Something rare would really be nice that way Ill have a super special extra nice rifle when Tim cuts it in half and rams a magazine into the bottom of it!".