Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need to find some fun activity?

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Need to find some fun activity?

Go find a stray cat that will bite You,and go do what I did today,get your first series of rabies vaccinations! Holy smokes,so many HUGE needles stuck all over,and so much freaking pain!I had 1 in each thigh,one in each side of my back,one in the arm,and about 20 insertions around the bite marks!!!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

You're a fool. Why would anyone pick up ANY cat other than to put it in a trashbag, tie it shut, and throw it in a ditch??
    [SIGPIC]

Patriot
    Sorry for your pain! But Sean's right, cats suck. That's why God made dogs.

Founding Member
    Yeooow, Prince, What was the details?? I am not a cat lover, but they kill a few mice and moles around here, so we tolerate them..I thought Rabies shots were in the stomach, at least oldschool method? How many more injections?I deal with racoons, possums and skunks all the time, sometimes in my garden live-trap.I am very aware they can be rabid..

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    I am not a cat lover, but they kill a few mice and moles around here, so we tolerate them.
    you know what else kills those thing? poison. you know what else poison is good for killing? CATS!
    [SIGPIC]

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    you know what else kills those thing? poison. you know what else poison is good for killing? CATS!
    And 22LR HP if you can find it....

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    Yeooow, Prince, What was the details?? I am not a cat lover, but they kill a few mice and moles around here, so we tolerate them..I thought Rabies shots were in the stomach, at least oldschool method? How many more injections?I deal with racoons, possums and skunks all the time, sometimes in my garden live-trap.I am very aware they can be rabid..
    OG.
    This was a mean wild cat that lives under the abandoned house next door,this a-hole would growl and hiss if you were even in the same yard.It came up to me and started rubbing on my legs so I was petting it,when I stood up to call my dog it wrapped around my leg and bit.The animal folks said complete change of temperment can be rabies indicator.I have 3 more shots,but they are only single,and spaced days apart.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

If you kill that mountain lion,save the head give it to the vet to check for rabies.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    OG.
    This was a mean wild cat that lives under the abandoned house next door,this a-hole would growl and hiss if you were even in the same yard.It came up to me and started rubbing on my legs so I was petting it,when I stood up to call my dog it wrapped around my leg and bit.The animal folks said complete change of temperment can be rabies indicator.I have 3 more shots,but they are only single,and spaced days apart.
    Probably not the first time a nasty pussy turned on ya.....
    !

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    OG.
    Yikkes, man, I feel for you..Last time i saw something like that , A guy had a cat on a rope or leash..The cat attacked and sank in all claws and teeth into his leg..About the part of poison for the mice and moles..I buy TOMCAT by the bucket for the mice and give them all they will eat..Plus a little DIC-Con for variation.I live in the sticks and we always have mice in the attic..I fed the moles all the gummy i could push down the tunnels...the D-- thing finally ran out of things to eat and left the yard..The black cat next door would leave any kills neatly on the front porch....Never try to give a Cat a bath..Sean, i guess you just cannot tolerate cats, many people are that way..