Thread: WTS: parts kit

WTS: parts kit

random parts. good condition. no barrel, receiver, or wood

$400 shipped to lower 48

or make a REASONABLE offer
    Last edited by seaninmich; 04-26-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Sean, check out that PM.
    Bill

Patriot
    Sean i know you are just getting into the daddy routine, but 6-8 or so months ago you said you were gonna dig thru that huge pile of stocks and see if you had a decent walnut stock /postwar s.a i hope you didnt burn them all to keep warm this past winter and keep in mind i got raped by the irs this year and i got boat and house taxes looking at me so im dang near broke,

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
    Sean i know you are just getting into the daddy routine, but 6-8 or so months ago you said you were gonna dig thru that huge pile of stocks and see if you had a decent walnut stock /postwar s.a i hope you didnt burn them all to keep warm this past winter and keep in mind i got raped by the irs this year and i got boat and house taxes looking at me so im dang near broke,
    What the Hell is"Boat tax"?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    what are boat taxes??? my county charges me 300$ a year for the privledge of owning a boat/16 ft bass boat with a 50 hp,, yep just to own it,, called personal water craft property tax,,,
    Last edited by deputy85; 04-28-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    what are boat taxes??? my county charges me 300$ a year for the privledge of owning a boat/16 ft bass boat with a 50 hp,, yep just to own it,, called personal water craft property tax,,,
    Wow,that is ridiculous!I've seen pics of You and Andy on that Boat...It looks fast!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    fast///nothing like a big ranger or something like that but i couldnt afford the taxes on a fancy one and no more than we use this one it is plenty for us it's a 2006 and has appx 20 hrs on the motor where we fish its just a short run across the lake to the hot water discharge from the campsite so the trolling motor gets used more than the 50hp does

Geesus,Don't tell any body. Wisconsin might hear you.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

OMG, that avatar is killer, Sean!