Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need to be ready when OREST puts the SPAm cans on sale..Help me watch..??

Junior Cadet
    [QUOTE=cuppednlocked;41683]250 round metal link cans were put on sale today. $100 + $11.95 shipping. They didn't last long, maybe 4 hours. At just under .45/rd it was a good price compared to the 200 round loose

That wouldve been a pretty good deal, they must not of had awhole lot since its gone already

Founding Member
    [QUOTE=Felix;41685]
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    250 round metal link cans were put on sale today. $100 + $11.95 shipping. They didn't last long, maybe 4 hours. At just under .45/rd it was a good price compared to the 200 round loose

That wouldve been a pretty good deal, they must not of had awhole lot since its gone already
    Awesome, sorry, I did not see this one?? Was it cmp? 3006? Bull..

Junior Cadet
    [QUOTE=Old Guard;41703]
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

Awesome, sorry, I did not see this one?? Was it cmp? 3006? Bull..
    I'm guessing it was cmp, I didn't personally see them listed, I looked last night and that have 200rd cans of loose ap avalible tho

Founding Member
    yeaap, soon as i logged off i went over to Orest comments and there it was????I would have ordered a can, just Because..But as usual, left out..Some peole bought a lot of it leaving the rest of us -itsup?I get so tired of that too...I did not see how to get an alert set up for them..Anyhow, Not out of AMMO, but always looking..Og.

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    yeaap, soon as i logged off i went over to Orest comments and there it was????I would have ordered a can, just Because..But as usual, left out..Some peole bought a lot of it leaving the rest of us -itsup?I get so tired of that too...I did not see how to get an alert set up for them..Anyhow, Not out of AMMO, but always looking..Og.
    I went over and did some reading, turns out the stuff that was 100 plus shipping was corrosive ammo so I don't think it was too good of a deal at almost 50 cents a round

Founding Member
    Orest posted today that the description was not correct.

The description stated it was linked HXP but it is actually linked AP (various manufacturers and years on each belt).

OG,
    There were only 300 cans of linked. An email or prior notice would not have worked for such a small amount of product. I guess I am one of the "some" because I originally ordered 6 cans. I was lucky enough to see it in stock so why not get as much as I could afford (if the description was correct) at ~.45/round?

Founding Member
    I bought some of their Ap at the Ss store this fall, My first and only trip..It was half corrosive...some 1943, which really is not great to be shooting in nice rifles..or Else cleaning afterwards...The Very last thing I need is a Squib load to blow up my barrel or entire rifle while i am holding it..I still would have tryed a can..I guess now that i read this , I need to sharpen my computer skills?

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Orest posted today that the description was not correct.

The description stated it was linked HXP but it is actually linked AP (various manufacturers and years on each belt).

OG,
    There were only 300 cans of linked. An email or prior notice would not have worked for such a small amount of product. I guess I am one of the "some" because I originally ordered 6 cans. I was lucky enough to see it in stock so why not get as much as I could afford (if the description was correct) at ~.45/round?
    Cuppenlocked, I guess you were just Lucky even at Six , you may not get them..They were ordering them at 25 cans each and some may have double ordered?{50 cans}/Since Orest rewrote the description,as Ap , not HPX..,then some stopped their order, and cancelled, now i have made three more trips trying to find a can on the list, which pops in and out today??wish me a little luck here. Og.

Founding Member
    I canceled my order... I have plenty of AP (non-corrosive and US made).

Founding Member
    I went back over a dozen times trying to get the one can..No luck yet..OREST dis reguarded my posting this time. Simply stated there were no limits and most people were buying 1 or 2 cans???Yet, I read of 15-25 cans simply because of no limits..I hope the greedy ones get the OLDER DEN 43...Not to be a sore loser, buttt.. Og. meanwhile back to check again..