Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I'm waiting for this big bad BLIZZARD...

Patriot

So I'm waiting for this big bad BLIZZARD...

We're supposed to have, nothing going on here. I think the fear mongering weathermen are all being paid off by the Milk and Bread Industries....

We got maybe 10 inches, some drifts 2 feet but nothing bad. We went to the grocery store yesterday just to grab some meat we had ordered, oh my goodness! You should have seen the run at the grocery store! You would have thought an EMP had gone off or the dollar had crashed, what a bunch of scared sissy's running around. The store was swamped and every checkout was 15 carts deep.

When something serious really does happen, we are doomed. This really does make me take seriously the panic that will happen should "SHTF" really go down.

Patriot
    If the SHTF forget the grocery store, I'm taking my Mini-G to the zoo, a freezer full of polar bear or rhino (and I don't mean Chris Christie) would last me a while!

Founding Member
    Grocery store panic seems to be universal, We get it in full blown panic for a threat of ice or a couple inches of snow? Speaking of which, Any more to the rumors that MILK is supposed to go up another $1.00 a gallon? Wonder what that will do to my favorite Ice Cream Product??

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    If the SHTF forget the grocery store, I'm taking my Mini-G to the zoo, a freezer full of polar bear or rhino (and I don't mean Chris Christie) would last me a while!
    I hope you have an operating gen-set to keep the freezer cold and a few lights..Plus enough fuel for a spell...if shtf..power grid will most likely not be up? or for very long..I don't the -amn ethanol in fuel, knocked up the fuel system, gotta tear it down and clean it up...I had stabil in it , BUTT...

I'm not very worried about any SHTF scenario. The way I see it, once the city libs decide to head north for the refuge of their summer cottage I'll meet them at one of the major river crossings.

I will then proceed to pimp their women and eat their children.

Does that make me a bad American?

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice View Post
    I'm not very worried about any SHTF scenario. The way I see it, once the city libs decide to head north for the refuge of their summer cottage I'll meet them at one of the major river crossings.

I will then proceed to pimp their women and eat their children.

Does that make me a bad American?
    I think you were doing ok until the children part..

After they witness what we do to their parents there is no way they can be allowed to grow up. On second thought, we'll feed them to the hogs... and then eat the hogs.

EDIT: Sorry, I went to a pretty dark place just now. It's not the children's fault. We'll keep them with us... we'll teach them our language and our values... we'll raise them to be productive members of The Republic.
    Last edited by Jimbo Slice; 01-07-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Patriot
    we'll teach them our language
    Ha! lol..

Founding Member
    After they witness what we do to their parents there is no way they can be allowed to grow up. On second thought, we'll feed them to the hogs... and then eat the hogs.

EDIT: Sorry, I went to a pretty dark place just now. It's not the children's fault. We'll keep them with us... we'll teach them our language and our values... we'll raise them to be productive members of The Republic.
    Teach them our language, Y gotta be kidding? Ha, and then do away with wel-fare for the better of all...