Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MiniG

Cadet

MiniG

Hello, new to the forums here, been around a while over at the CMP forums. Just sent off a six digit Springfield to Tim yesterday for the MiniG conversion. Pretty excited about getting it done, been in the works since last summer. Had an agent snag me a very nice field grade at the south store. It had a firewood stock on it, but the rifle is great. Put a very nice HRA stock set on it as that's all I have, so it should come out looking great.

The waiting begins..................

Well thank you for your trust Sir.

Patriot
    You won't be sorry. Did you go Mag Fed or no? They handle so nicely at 16".

Cadet
    Your welcome Tim!

Did not go mag fed, just straight up MiniG. I am worried about the stock though in shipment, hope the shippers are easy with the package.

Cadet
    UPS truck dropped off my rifle at your side door on Friday . Sure hope you found it. This is like waiting on Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Infantry Division View Post
    UPS truck dropped off my rifle at your side door on Friday . Sure hope you found it. This is like waiting on Christmas.

You trusted UPS too?

Founding Member
    Hope that you packed it very well...Some of the tests that they put on boxes?? I have been there when they load containers...

Cadet
    Ya I know. My nephew works there, he's the loading manager. I guess I'm batting 0 for 2.

Founding Member
    When i lived in the City, I would fruitlessly drive over to the UPS terminal to try to get my parts..All in vane, Most of the time after one notice..But since then I have been to a bunch of terminals and stations, they are about the same..Just pray your package doesn't fall off and get run over by a "TUG"? They weigh as much as a small truck..Don't know about 2 to 0, either...Most the items get here in Perfect condition..But their driver just leaves it on the porch and hammers on the door, then he is back to the truck..

Cadet
    [QUOTE=Old Guard..But their driver just leaves it on the porch and hammers on the door, then he is back to the truck..[/QUOTE]

Well, next time I guess I'll just pick up a six pack and drive it over myself. I like road trips!

(the 6 pack would be for Tim)
    Last edited by 9th Infantry Division; 02-17-2014 at 07:00 PM.