Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MiniG

Cadet
    Two weeks and counting.....tick...tock...tick...tock....

Cadet
    MiniG is done! Now I'm looking for a T37, but not one of the cheapo imports. Does anyone know what happened to Alex at Tower Armory Corp? Phone # is no good, doesn't answer emails either.

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Infantry Division View Post
    MiniG is done! Now I'm looking for a T37, but not one of the cheapo imports. Does anyone know what happened to Alex at Tower Armory Corp? Phone # is no good, doesn't answer emails either.
    On cmp forums under Marketplace M1 Garands, he last advertised in 2011 for his T37 Flashhider. Nothing since. A couple folks were just asking today about him.
    Last edited by wags; 04-04-2014 at 03:17 PM.

Cadet
    Ya, that was me looking for him over there.

Junior Cadet
    I guess it pays to pay attention to posters name, huh?

Junior Cadet
    Wags good to see you here my friend, Jeep and here Bandolier. Great minds work alike,next week I am dropping one off for the Shuff Magic!! How's that knee doing??
    Last edited by bandolier; 05-23-2014 at 06:39 PM.

Junior Cadet
    The t-37 can effect accuracy and get damaged easy. Would not even use one on a M1D. Beware it is not all that other than looking like starwars.

Junior Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by bandolier View Post
    Wags good to see you here my friend, Jeep and here Bandolier. Great minds work alike,next week I am dropping one off for the Shuff Magic!! How's that knee doing??
    Still waiting to send one of my FG's to Tim for the Mini-G mod. Probably after Sturgis trip in August. New knee is 100%! Now the other one needs replaced. No hurry though.

Quote Originally Posted by bandolier View Post
    The t-37 can effect accuracy and get damaged easy. Would not even use one on a M1D. Beware it is not all that other than looking like starwars.
    I really like the T-37 when the prongs are cut off in half. The prongs become much more structurally sound and the look is better. This said, I wouldn't do it for hunting because grass would be combing through those prongs and getting stuck.

Junior Cadet
    Makes sense Tim stronger cut short and could be a brush hook like the early M-16 prongs. Wags ,I am going to Sturgis too! Riding out there to on the bike with a old buddy,both of us 60 years old and its on the bucket list,Wildhog's. Come to think of it the Mini-G is on that list too. Life is good!