Thread: democrats Trying To Decide On The Minimum Wage

democrats Trying To Decide On The Minimum Wage

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    Okay, looks like $10.15 A HOUR is the infinite ANSWER to the quest? So Fast Food will just become high as a proper meal, OR VANISH??

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    These stupid jackwads don't think of,or just totally don't care about small towns.There isn't a business anywhere around here that could afford to pay a minimum wage employee $10.15 an hour.I remember when I was working a full time minimum wage job and it was raised,I lost my hours,we lost employees,and everything went up in price.That business ended up having to close because it couldn't afford cost.Typical lib dumbshit magic money.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)