Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CMP gets rid of buyer/seller feedback.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    I've been telling them to close the stores for YEARS. of course, no one listens to me
    No Respect do they?? Hate to say it, but it proably will happen just like they said..NS open for events only..

Patriot
    I have always had great dealing with cmp members over the years , the feedback helped and I would send out before payment often. In the last few sales I posted I had to contact a mod and on another a member contacted a mod for me. I put 3 guys on a list not to deal with in 2 months . its no wonder this has happened ,

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    If the CMP had to pay fair value for the rifles they sell they would have rolled over out of business a long time ago as their overhead has to be really big buck. Agree with Sean about the stores. Considering the lack of stock, they must be keeping them open to continue employment for the workers. They would be better off accumulating inventory and then open the North store during the national matches. It seems Orest follows the Gov't model of doing business.

The entire CMP business plan isn't even close to a business plan. It is designed to do one thing, and one thing only - prolong employment as long as possible. Don't tell me Orest is ready to give up his $300,000 a year job. He's going to ride that train until the wheels fall right off.
    [SIGPIC]

I never had a problem buying or selling on CMP. Since 2007 I only had about 30 transactions.
    I know who I want to buy from or sell to. Also, I see how a person conducts himself on the
    forum and that will determine whether I would want to do business with that person.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Maybe the head of the CMP is getting tired. Seems like the last year for the CMP has been complete chaos. Think it would go a lot better if they were able to put the rifles and parts in an Amazon fulfillment center. Joking of course about the fulfillment center. but really think the CMP needs to bring in some expert help in filling and shipping orders in a timely manner. Almost seems like the CMP is caught up with a business expansion that they are not up to the task to handle.

They will probabaly close down the For Sale section so people wont have any choice but to buy their overpriced parts
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    They will probabaly close down the For Sale section so people wont have any choice but to buy their overpriced parts

I think it's headed that way...

Junior Cadet
    Just an example of the business model
    They asked what it was.....
    http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....%27G%27+hammer
    and then...
    http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail....-Fatboy-Hammer

I'll be damned
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1167 View Post
    Just an example of the business model
    They asked what it was.....
    http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....%27G%27+hammer
    and then...
    http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail....-Fatboy-Hammer

I see nothing wrong with what the CMP did, so long as they have the same business model that a real private business does. They don't though, now do they.