Thread: ITrader is now ON

Exclamation ITrader is now ON

I have had Itrader installed (I guess it's what the CMP just got rid of). You will all now be able to rate buyers and sellers on this forum. There will be NO moderating of user ratings, none. If you sell or buy here, you are giving consent to being rated. The transaction to be rated must be made on this forum. If anyone makes an effort to make a false rating, you didn't do a transaction together on THIS forum, I would moderate such an item and the false rater would be subject to timeouts.

To view people's ratings, go to their profile and look at their feedback ratings. To look at specific feedback their is a tab at the bottom of the rating page.

Again, you risk bogus ratings by selling here and I don't care how bogus a rating can be so long as the transaction actually happened and it happened on this forum. If you are upset about a rating, and want everyone to know, post it in the war room. Rating people for transactions that never happened is a far different matter and will not be tolerated so please report any such activity to me immediately.

Patriot
    Sounds good. I hope we can be better behaved than those on the CMP forum..

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    Sounds good. I hope we can be better behaved than those on the CMP forum..
    Just now how is that supposed to be any fun..Reading it is sometimes funny, if it not being aimed at you?? I just read somemore of Blue thunder mentioning the fake documents fiasco again, about certification?? Popcorn anyone?

Patriot
    OG that was funny, a guy asked if his cert could be upgraded because he corrected the stock, and the reply by a member was that two yahoos could help him out and put the cmp profile names on a link of the two involved in the forged certs.