Thread: College Athletes can unionize??

Patriot

College Athletes can unionize??

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...l-agency-says/

We'll see how this goes.. Maybe they want to treat their scholarships as income and they can tax them too...

I've been watching this story for a while now and am completely disgusted.

"What's that kid, you want to get payed to play ball while at school? As if the boosting that goes on isn't enough, you also want cash rewards? Well consider your scholarship in 'The Humanities' or 'Physical Education' relinquished. We will now pay you whatever the balance of a 4+ year education costs."

Spoiled little lib piss nannies.

The kids have to still vote on it, of course there's the appeal as well. What I don't understand is this, ALL of these D1 bowl schools are LIBERAL! Shouldn't they be WANTING to have their kids unionized? I mean, I know they wouldn't want to appear hypocritical, would they?

One more thing, these kids aren't asking for anything more than what their parents want/get. You all know a union member, this is the goal of all unions. Unions want 100% of all Amerikans unionized.

Oh, and one more thing, the president of northwestern was quoted as saying "if this stands I will seriously consider getting rid of all athletics at northwestern". Why would northwestern do this, be an example of what you teach, share the wealth.