Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T37 flash hiders---Repos or original?

Cadet
    Does someone make a decent quality repro at this time? Or in the recent past?

I've seen them at gunshows but unfinished and unmarked and they are always 'original'.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Well damn, I've got one for sale then...

If anyone is interested, let's talk!

I often have people looking for them. Put an ad up on the CMP and here if you want to sell it. I've seen them sell over the years for over $250 on ebay and GB. I'm, of course, talking about real ones.

TADAAA! I paid $35.00 dollars for a great reproduction.
    On the CMP.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I often have people looking for them. Put an ad up on the CMP and here if you want to sell it. I've seen them sell over the years for over $250 on ebay and GB. I'm, of course, talking about real ones.
    If I sell my T37 I will have enough money to buy beer for Canes to barrel my receiver!!! (He has expensive tastes ya know...)

I got mine from the CMP during the great estore sniper crash of 2010 (or there abouts).

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    If I sell my T37 I will have enough money to buy beer for Canes to barrel my receiver!!! (He has expensive tastes ya know...)

I got mine from the CMP during the great estore sniper crash of 2010 (or there abouts).

Canes deserves good beer.

Does anybody have correct drawings? I know a machinist that'll make great reproduction ones of high-grade steel for far less than $250!

Eli

Patriot
    I got an email back from Alex. He says he will check if he has any left at the shop, that they would be about $125 shipped at this point. Says the cost was getting high to produce, but he may run them again in small batches. If he has some I might pick one up, but I'm not specifically looking for one, so if someone else is more interested I'd pass so you guys could get one.
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Does anybody have correct drawings? I know a machinist that'll make great reproduction ones of high-grade steel for far less than $250!

Eli
    The problem is that a reproduction isn't worth even close to $250. I think the $125 price is about right for a really high quality reproduction.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    I got an email back from Alex. He says he will check if he has any left at the shop, that they would be about $125 shipped at this point. Says the cost was getting high to produce, but he may run them again in small batches. If he has some I might pick one up, but I'm not specifically looking for one, so if someone else is more interested I'd pass so you guys could get one.
    Justin
    I have been trying to get a hold of that guy Alex recently also, I wanted one of his repros for my MiniG. I would rather have a Vortex, but you cant find those either. It really makes you feel like you were born too late when you have to pay $120 for a reproduction, what's the world coming too?

Cadet
    If a good one became available I'd be interested for sure.