Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tim, Real Pizza Is On The Way!!

Tim, Real Pizza Is On The Way!!

I want to put this pizza business to bed. I sent you some local pizza from L&B Spumoni Gardens. I'm sure it isn't up to Sean's standard but it is good enough for the cast of the Soprano's. I've seen Paulie Walnuts there a couple of times. It isn't the best in the city, but it's right near my house. Let me know how it tastes reheated.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Bro, I'll be in the house in about 2 hours, I'll get more info, out...

Okay Stu, here's what I'm doing with this experiment tomorrow. I will be having Scott his wife and three children from across the street, my wife, one of my sons, and the Yoder's from down the road over for a blind taste test. Your pizza will have an obvious disadvantage so I've tried to account for yours needing re heating.

Peppi's pizza from our place is long considered to be a good pie by both you, Sean, and everyone in this test ( I don't like it ).
    I like jets Pizza a lot.
    1. I will be having a pizza from Peppi's delivered tonight to re-heat tomorrow.
    2. I will be having a fresh Peppi's pizza's delivered tomorrow.
    3. I will be getting one 8 corner Jett's pizza tomorrow, I really like Jett's.
    4. I have a Lou Malnati (Ranked Best pizza in the world and in chicago, I love it!) pizza being shipped here and will be here tomorrow, cost me a flipping fortune.
    5. I will be having your L&B Pizza re heated.

The delivered Pizzas will be warmed the same and everyone will be given a blind taste test by me. My wife will be giving me a blind taste test. Obviously, your pizza, the re heated Peppi's pizza, and Lou malnati's Pizza's are at a huge disadvantage but we'll see.

Stay tuned for results tomorrow night, Pizza night at Shuff's!

Pizza will be ranked as follows and each area on a scale of 1 to 5;

Crust Texture taste
    Sauce taste
    Cheese taste
    Overall Taste
    These scores are not being averaged for overall taste, the taster is being asked to give an overall taste score.

May the best pizza win.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Okay Stu, here's what I'm doing with this experiment tomorrow. I will be having Scott his wife and three children from across the street, my wife, one of my sons, and the Yoder's from down the road over for a blind taste test. Your pizza will have an obvious disadvantage so I've tried to account for yours needing re heating.

Peppi's pizza from our place is long considered to be a good pie by both you, Sean, and everyone in this test ( I don't like it ).
    I like jets Pizza a lot.
    1. I will be having a pizza from Peppi's delivered tonight to re-heat tomorrow.
    2. I will be having a fresh Peppi's pizza's delivered tomorrow.
    3. I will be getting one 8 corner Jett's pizza tomorrow, I really like Jett's.
    4. I have a Lou Malnati (Ranked Best pizza in the world and in chicago, I love it!) pizza being shipped here and will be here tomorrow, cost me a flipping fortune.
    5. I will be having your L&B Pizza re heated.

The delivered Pizzas will be warmed the same and everyone will be given a blind taste test by me. My wife will be giving me a blind taste test. Obviously, your pizza, the re heated Peppi's pizza, and Lou malnati's Pizza's are at a huge disadvantage but we'll see.

Stay tuned for results tomorrow night, Pizza night at Shuff's!

Pizza will be ranked as follows and each area on a scale of 1 to 5;

Crust Texture taste
    Sauce taste
    Cheese taste
    Overall Taste
    These scores are not being averaged for overall taste, the taster is being asked to give an overall taste score.

May the best pizza win.

HA HA! Stu, you're screwed. 5 day-old reheated Jet's that was left out in the garage is still going to be 10 times better than anything from NY.

BTW, I just got back from having the worst steak I've ever actually paid for. Yes, they can't even cook a steak here. It is so pathetic. I hate this place
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    HA HA! Stu, you're screwed. 5 day-old reheated Jet's that was left out in the garage is still going to be 10 times better than anything from NY.

BTW, I just got back from having the worst steak I've ever actually paid for. Yes, they can't even cook a steak here. It is so pathetic. I hate this place

Sean, I fear that your premonition could be accurate. I have promised Stu though that I would be fair and prompt in my subjective findings.

Just adding that All Pizza's in the test are pepperoni and cheese only. I had to keep all things equal.

Patriot
    Lets not forget what this is really about... Pizza is just the side show...

w79280393.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    Lets not forget what this is really about... Pizza is just the side show...

w79280393.jpg

In NY they can't even get McDonalds right. You want them to try wings??????? McDonalds spends billions creating a system that is so simple that anything with a room-temperature IQ, opposable thumbs, and the ability to walk somewhat upright can master it. I've been to several dozen McD's in NYC - not only have these things not mastered it, they can't even stumble through it. Ordering wings in this hole would be foolish
    [SIGPIC]

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    In NY they can't even get McDonalds right. You want them to try wings??????? McDonalds spends billions creating a system that is so simple that anything with a room-temperature IQ, opposable thumbs, and the ability to walk somewhat upright can master it. I've been to several dozen McD's in NYC - not only have these things not mastered it, they can't even stumble through it. Ordering wings in this hole would be foolish
    Well there's your problem your in the wrong part of the state.. Come up to Buffalo and we'll show you food that will clog your arteries faster than IHCs will fly off the South Store racks.

Tim the LB pizza i peparoniless and I'm afraid at re-heated crust will be at a big dis-advantage, but we'll see.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau