Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tim, Real Pizza Is On The Way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Tim the LB pizza i peparoniless and I'm afraid at re-heated crust will be at a big dis-advantage, but we'll see.
    already with the excuses? LOL

"pepperoniless"????? who would do that to a pizza? What would be the point???
    [SIGPIC]

Tim the LB pizza i peparoniless and I'm afraid at re-heated crust will be at a big dis-advantage, but we'll see.

Bro, are you seriously stupid? I told you I love pepperoni, it's all I ever order when we're together. I asked for %$^&*#$ pepperoni. Sean's right, you people can't even work at McDonald's I give up! You better be @#^&*$# kidding me.

Edited for my bad language.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    Lets not forget what this is really about... Pizza is just the side show...

Attachment 1380

What is that mess in the photo? If that's chicken, do your own taste test I hate that stuff God I hate chicken!

Patriot
    Hate Chicken? What Red Blooded American hates chicken?????

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    Hate Chicken? What Red Blooded American hates chicken?????
    Timmy is quite finicky,kind of like an aristocratic old lady.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Bro, are you seriously stupid? I told you I love pepperoni, it's all I ever order when we're together. I asked for %$^&*#$ pepperoni. Sean's right, you people can't even work at McDonald's I give up! You better be @#^&*$# kidding me.

Edited for my bad language.
    Are we looking for the best pizza or good pepperoni? Would you like ketchup for your steak???
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Are we looking for the best pizza or good pepperoni? Would you like ketchup for your steak???

Wow, leave the cheese off and and say the same.
    Leave the sauce off, or as you call it "gravy", and say the same.
    Pepperoni is as vital to pizza as sauce or cheese you nit.

It's like dealing with my brother's little kids.

I eagerly await the results of this test. I am sure that Jets will win though. Jet's opened a store here about 2 years ago. We were very reluctant to try at first due to Jet's being from Michigan. With a leap of faith we took the plunge and ordered an 8 corner pizza.. it was the first of very many. Jet's rocks.

So Tim - What kind of beer will you be using during your pizza taste test? That is a very important component to this test.
    !

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I eagerly await the results of this test. I am sure that Jets will win though. Jet's opened a store here about 2 years ago. We were very reluctant to try at first due to Jet's being from Michigan. With a leap of faith we took the plunge and ordered an 8 corner pizza.. it was the first of very many. Jet's rocks.

So Tim - What kind of beer will you be using during your pizza taste test? That is a very important component to this test.
    Ho, ho, I see some serious pizza eaters here....Peperoini? whats that? I like barbique pork and chicken on my Pizza, gee I hope I don't get banned for my preferences....Nope No ketchup on my steak either, Only A-1 or some steak sauce...Not a Beer drinker..yet..

Correct. The original pizza only had sauce and mozzarella cheese. That is how the test should be conducted.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112