Thread: Standard Mini G to Mag-fed Mini G Conversion

Standard Mini G to Mag-fed Mini G Conversion

Shuffalicious...Would the cost be the same as taking a standard Garand and making it a mag-fed Garand? $800?

HB

Yes and no. If you have a Mini-G in .308 then yes. If you have a Mini-G in 30/06 then it's either $100 more or I take your old barrel as trade for the $100.

Edit, forgot to mention that having a .308 barrel already makes the deluxe mod $700 instead of $800 so that's $100 off.

Would the fact the 30-06 barrel is a new (when it was put on) Criterion barrel increase the trade-in value at all?

Quote Originally Posted by HerkyBird View Post
    Would the fact the 30-06 barrel is a new (when it was put on) Criterion barrel increase the trade-in value at all?

No Sir, the next customer just doesn't give me a premium on another barrel. The customer who has this done has the option of paying the $100 extra if their barrel is of great value and you could sell it on the market. My value is the $100 strictly to offset machining the new .308 barrel.

I did edit my first post. Forgot to mention that if you already have a .308 Mini-G your cost for a Deluxe mod is $700 instead of the $800 because I don't need to supply a new .308 barrel.