Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need help in new york

need help in new york

Looking for someone to act as my agent to go to spumoni gardens on 86th in Brooklyn, pick up a pizza,pack it, and overnight it to me.

I will cover all costs. Please email me if you can help
    [SIGPIC]

You could call them and have them ship it to you? I've never heard of a quality pizza place or restaurant that wouldn't accommodate someone missing home, wink...wink. Just tell them you used to live in Brooklyn and that they have the best pie in the country, they'll ship it.

I called them this morning. I asked if they would ship. no chance whatsoever.

I speak English. No way anyone would ever believe I am from new york. i need a denizen to pick it up and ship it to me
    [SIGPIC]

If I was closer I would do it in a flash. No pizza joint I know worth a damn delivers around here, much less mail orders food. FWIW a pie sitting in a cardboard box off gassing the steam will taste like that box in no time flat anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyD11730 View Post
    I FWIW a pie sitting in a cardboard box off gassing the steam will taste like that box in no time flat anyhow.
    apparently stu did it for tim and it was fine.
    [SIGPIC]

Bump to top. Still looking
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Bump to top. Still looking

Did you upset Stu in a former life or is he actually hiding from you? His house is done and I've talked to him at least twice about this. He acted like he might help but I could be reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Did you upset Stu in a former life or is he actually hiding from you? His house is done and I've talked to him at least twice about this. He acted like he might help but I could be reaching.
    Dunno. he's hiding. I think he knows what I already know and is just afraid to admit it.

Then bottom line is this: I leave for california at the end of the week and will be gone a month. If a spumoni gardens pizza is not at my house by friday of this week, I will make the official and unchangeable declaration that nyc cannot, in any way shape or form, make an edible pizza.
    [SIGPIC]

Sean I do believe you are under the delusion that anyone in NYC cares what people from the "insert expletive here" think about pizza. I like like Stu have come to realize is that what the Michiganer says is unimportant and we do not hear his words!! However my invite still stands for pizza in Staten Island. Should you find you way here. nice thin crust and crispy!!!!!

Mike

PS: There ain't no pizza in cali either.

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Dunno. he's hiding. I think he knows what I already know and is just afraid to admit it.

Then bottom line is this: I leave for california at the end of the week and will be gone a month. If a spumoni gardens pizza is not at my house by friday of this week, I will make the official and unchangeable declaration that nyc cannot, in any way shape or form, make an edible pizza.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    Sean I do believe you are under the delusion that anyone in NYC cares what people from the "insert expletive here" think about pizza. I like like Stu have come to realize is that what the Michiganer says is unimportant and we do not hear his words!! However my invite still stands for pizza in Staten Island. Should you find you way here. nice thin crust and crispy!!!!!

Mike

PS: There ain't no pizza in cali either.

it's not just people from michigan. the whole world hates new york city. I've been there many times. There is no question in my mind why people fly planes into your buildings.

Michigan is home to headquarters of 5 of the largest pizza chains in america including #1 DOMINOES. all you have in new york is sbarro. yes, sbarro - that crappy mall pizza.

I have been to both california and new york - as few as 3 weeks apart. The food in cali is undeniably better than new york.
    [SIGPIC]