Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need help in new york

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyD11730 View Post
    All I know is my Bud was a Vet, went in as a first responder and is dead now trying to save others. Anyone who thinks he deserved it because he lived in this shit hole is a jackass.
    Sorry for your loss.. The rest of us,whom live in this country are still paying for this action.....Trust in fellow man is never to be like it was before the Tower attacks..

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    It pays to check in once in awhile. Looks like Sean is off his meds again, because anyone who brags about Domino's needs medical attention!!!

Mike
    Dominoes pizza used to be about like eating the boxes here? I guess the re-furb helped with the taste..I do know they nearly starve the drivers whom deliver the stuff? In an emergency, you could eat and survive, it if it is still hot..Toughens up when cooled..

Quote Originally Posted by TommyD11730 View Post
    All I know is my Bud was a Vet, went in as a first responder and is dead now trying to save others. Anyone who thinks he deserved it because he lived in this shit hole is a jackass.
    I assume that, by listing his creds, you are just trying to describe him and not suggesting that, as a vet and first responder he was any more important than the janitor. That aside, nyc is an awful place. I travel every inch of this country for work. Hands down, new york has the most awful people, the most awful drivers, the most awful taxes and tolls, and is filthier than any other major city. If you are going to be the rudest people in the country and let your city look and smell like an unwiped ass, you don't get to scratch your head and say "why would someone attack US??"
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    Well the wife took me to L&B Spumoni gardens to eat. I was a little concerned that I would feel guilty about not sending Sean some of this manna from heaven. I did not. I did so enjoy the hearty fare that I realized Sean did not deserve such a wonderful food experience. Had some great spumoni also!!!!! Yesterday I went to Nathan's, now that's a hot dog! But I really go there for the frogs legs.

Mike

wow. I'm all broken up. the taste buds of a new yorker cannot give valid reviews of the food. send a guy to prison and let him toss salad 3 times a day for 30 years and I'll bet he starts to claim ass tastes good, too
    [SIGPIC]

Sean, you so funny!!!!!

Mike
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.