Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: need help in new york

another bump. Can I only assume that new yorkers are finally willing to admit that their pizza is septic tank scrapings?
    [SIGPIC]

Some of had friends in those Towers and it's best you shut your mouth now.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyD11730 View Post
    Some of had friends in those Towers and it's best you shut your mouth now.
    facts are facts, even if they are unpleasant.
    [SIGPIC]

It pays to check in once in awhile. Looks like Sean is off his meds again, because anyone who brags about Domino's needs medical attention!!!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    it's not just people from michigan. the whole world hates new york city. I've been there many times. There is no question in my mind why people fly planes into your buildings.

Michigan is home to headquarters of 5 of the largest pizza chains in america including #1 DOMINOES. all you have in new york is sbarro. yes, sbarro - that crappy mall pizza.

I have been to both california and new york - as few as 3 weeks apart. The food in cali is undeniably better than new york.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    It pays to check in once in awhile. Looks like Sean is off his meds again, because anyone who brags about Domino's needs medical attention!!!

Mike

Not bragging about dominos, although since they rebuilt the company a couple years ago, their pizza is WAY better. My point was the only edible pizza in nyc was dominos. very little of what they call "food" there is actually fit for human consumption. That also leads me to a good question, though - why do all of the women in nyc have such big butts?? It's not just "some" or even "most". it's ALL. Even teenage girls that aren't necessarily fat have these huge bubble butts. is that from your food-like material or is it intentional? We were trying to figure it out.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Not bragging about dominos, although since they rebuilt the company a couple years ago, their pizza is WAY better. My point was the only edible pizza in nyc was dominos. very little of what they call "food" there is actually fit for human consumption. That also leads me to a good question, though - why do all of the women in nyc have such big butts?? It's not just "some" or even "most". it's ALL. Even teenage girls that aren't necessarily fat have these huge bubble butts. is that from your food-like material or is it intentional? We were trying to figure it out.

You know Stu has mentioned to me that this is a problem in nyc. He mentioned it, not me. I brought up michelle oboombyas large 2 axe handle butt and Stu said that this was rampant all over nyc. He called the "people" who grew these large butt's, "third worlders".

On the towers, it's sad that they were knocked down and people lost their lives. It's also sad that the entire rest of the country has had to pay for it for the last 13 years and will never be allowed to forget it. I have never seen a state that takes so much money for every single thing that befalls it, well, maybe california.

All I know is my Bud was a Vet, went in as a first responder and is dead now trying to save others. Anyone who thinks he deserved it because he lived in this shit hole is a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyD11730 View Post
    All I know is my Bud was a Vet, went in as a first responder and is dead now trying to save others. Anyone who thinks he deserved it because he lived in this shit hole is a jackass.

Well that I agree on.

Well the wife took me to L&B Spumoni gardens to eat. I was a little concerned that I would feel guilty about not sending Sean some of this manna from heaven. I did not. I did so enjoy the hearty fare that I realized Sean did not deserve such a wonderful food experience. Had some great spumoni also!!!!! Yesterday I went to Nathan's, now that's a hot dog! But I really go there for the frogs legs.

Mike
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    Well the wife took me to L&B Spumoni gardens to eat. I was a little concerned that I would feel guilty about not sending Sean some of this manna from heaven. I did not. I did so enjoy the hearty fare that I realized Sean did not deserve such a wonderful food experience. Had some great spumoni also!!!!! Yesterday I went to Nathan's, now that's a hot dog! But I really go there for the frogs legs.

Mike
    Yaaahhh, someone from the North whom likes froglegs...Yes, they are great when fryed...I like them with freshwater fish and veggies....