Thread: New Mag Fed Mini-G (or Mini Mag Fed-G?)

Patriot

New Mag Fed Mini-G (or Mini Mag Fed-G?)

Just got my mag fed back. I have to give credit to Sean at the stock emporium. I mentioned to Tim in the initial stages of my build scoping that I needed a stock. He talked me into going with Sean, I was just going to go with a Dupage or CMP/Dupage. I've used them they are good, and Sean was more expensive. Well you get what you pay for. I bought mine unfinised, partly because I'm cheap, and partly because I think my body has become dependent on the stain and BLO it absorbs during the stock finishing process.

The stock was super smooth, ready for stain, the finger grooves, mag well and bolt stop cuts all look like they came that way from the factory. I couldn't be happier.

That Tim guy does nice work too.

This it it with Chestnut ridge (3+ coats) and 6 coats of BLO. I like my stocks dark, maybe next time I might go a bit lighter.

Notice my NY Legal 10 round permanently blocked M14 Mag...

Justin

You painted on the "10" LOL, you poor guys over there. I'm curious to see how accurate that rifle is, it sure runs nice.

Patriot
    Yeah it sucks...Just to try and avoid any 'misunderstandings'

What you can't see is the picture frame in the corner of the last picture is the Nicolaus Associates M1 Garand schematic that hangs in our bedroom.. Man I got the best wife.

I hope to get to the range next weekend. I'll post a report them. I also have my 30-06 mini-g that I haven't shot since I put the Leupold scope on it, have to sight that in too.

Founding Member
    Really nice looking rifle...Stock sets it off well..