Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IHC's posted for sale on the CMP.

IHC's posted for sale on the CMP.

IHC's posted, multiple threads in Ask Orest, and Garand sections.

Store Sales too, already asking for a number line system. We'll see how many slip in first ahead of the rush to get their pick.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=138623

LMAO! Orest is in complete denial that this has happened. It happened in front of my very face!

Today, 12:35 PM
    Orest
    Chief Operating Officer

the customers can certainly set up something themselves, but I do not plan on CMP doing anything. I don't want the CMP to be accused of handing out numbers ahead of time to "our friends" or "regulars".
    However, you can contact the North store directly to see if they want to do anything. South store will let customers handle.

Founding Member

OH really ??

No early sales to buddys?? I hope someone posts photos of the lines and the inside the south store..This should be better than Forest GUMP... BTW, I Am NOT in the running for a Tractor gun, unless it is local FTF..Just saying no dog in this fight..Butter up the popcorn and pass me a cooler..Og.

I'm a sucker, i'll be going

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwcdl79 View Post
    I'm a sucker, i'll be going
    Okay, so you will be in line Thursday? You just might get one with 96 IHC's at each store? I would like a reg. sa or Hra field grade rifle..but not gonna try the line anytime soon,I coulda and Should have had it all arranged with Big Red, he did some really nice pickings last week..Og.

I hope to get a IHC stripped receiver, if they put any out for sale.
    !

Patriot
    Everyone will have a great time.
    Last edited by ordmm; 06-02-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    I hope to get a IHC stripped receiver, if they put any out for sale.
    That would be cool, but I believe they were all stated to be Sa type 'C'.?? I would still like to buy one of either..But not going to be at this party..So does this mean you will be going to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
    That would be cool, but I believe they were all stated to be Sa type 'C'.?? I would still like to buy one of either..But not going to be at this party..So does this mean you will be going to it?
    No. I'm not that big of a fan. I'd like to have an IHC but really the chances of being able to purchase one isn't worth the hassle and drama involved. In my daydreaming I thought the CMP may put out the SG rifles first, then the FG's.. RG's and so on, all the way down to the stripped receivers. By the time the stripped receivers come about I may have the money and patience to deal with it. But I don't know that's what is going to happen. The only thing I know for sure is that it'll probably be more a pain in the ass than it's worth (to me).
    !

Founding Member
    I don't do well in that type crowd, and the last thing i would tolerate is someone to grab a purchase item from my hands..good thing the SS has a metal detector installed at the door..But I turned down the new ARSENEL IHC rifles years ago (1980's)at Inflated price of $395.00 otd...Bad timing, I would feel bad to INVEST a lot for one new,,After all they were the least desirable M-1s , even shipped to the brits, LENDLEASE,until this last few years madness???