Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end must really be near. Orest is retiring.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M1orNone View Post
    Good. Maybe now the cherry-picking and behind-the-crates handyjammers will slow down a bit.
    Say it ain't so george, say it ain't so.....Dunno, If they are shaking in their boots yet or not, they may already have Mark in their pocket???

I'm sure the fanboys will want to have a life sized bronze statue placed outside the South store when he goes.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I sent mark johnson a tube of Zim's Crack Cream for his tool as a pre-treatment.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=140246

Are you kidding me? what the hell is wrong with people??? Might I suggest....that everyone stop fighting over a taste of orest's man-butter and take a reality pill? Good grief!
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member
    The current salary for Orest?? Surely not $300k, Plus the lush retirement of govforment...? D---...Og.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=140246

Are you kidding me? what the hell is wrong with people??? Might I suggest....that everyone stop fighting over a taste of orest's man-butter and take a reality pill? Good grief!

Am thinking someone's having a bit of fun....if the post is not a joke and the person is serious I'm going to puke.

Wow I am surprised that no one has suggested The great Orest bottle his butter and sell it on the CMP estore so his faithful followers can then impregnate their wives or girlfriends so they will always have a part of Orest in their lives.
    Mack

Edited out of love by Shufflin