Thread: Who's watching Tyrant?

Who's watching Tyrant?

So, who's watching Tyrant? I watched the first episode and found it to be absolutely fantastic! A glimpse of a society without our Constitution, without the right to firearms. A prince with your wife while you and your children stand outside the bedroom crying? Our Founding Fathers made every effort to prevent this tragedy from befalling us, what a shame we are heading towards the reality of this show. Great great great first episode!

Oh, and it's on FX.

Founding Member
    Okay, I missed it, but will close in on it..Prince? NAH it will be King obh...and royal family..but if they visit south Mem, it will be all over for them, the hood will eat em? Ah the smell of gunpowder in the evening.. Lots of Lightning and Rained almost 3 inches today...Cooped up..Og.

Just got done watching the first episode. Looks really good so far.

Season 3 started tonight! This is probably my 2nd favorite show, after 'The Americans'

Eli

Me! Love it!

I never get to see anything around here. My wife and my daughter take over the TV and watch crap like that fag guy fieri eating at diners. I live in a female dominated household.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I live in a female dominated household.
    I seem to recall some of them are habitually armed, too!
    My wife doesn't like me watching ANY teevee, and my daughter isn't old enough to know anything yet.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I seem to recall some of them are habitually armed, too!
    My wife doesn't like me watching ANY teevee, and my daughter isn't old enough to know anything yet.

Eli
    They're all armed. Not your typical nyc family.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau