Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Local politics gun nuts.

Glad to hear it! We can't let our guard down one bit. How many other townships have had anti-gun or even noise ordinances because people are too lazy to go out and speak their minds? It starts at the bottom.

Founding Member
    He looks good in action!!!!!!!! Wink Wink!!!! Love Toolman

Not everything is as I thought, more gun BS at next meeting and I think we'll be able to put it to bed. The opposition wants one meeting to gather libtards for their side.

You should wear a Santa hat.

Good luck Tim, we had a meeting a while back here on putting in sewer lines. Everyone stood up and said no to it. Find out a couple of months later that the trustees went ahead anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by cwcdl79 View Post
    Good luck Tim, we had a meeting a while back here on putting in sewer lines. Everyone stood up and said no to it. Find out a couple of months later that the trustees went ahead anyways.
    I plan to take over this board if any of the following happens;
    1. If we are able to keep our rights and this EVER comes up again, I will haunt them and work to replace every one of them and I WILL.
    2. If our rights are infringed up in any way right now, I will haunt them and replace every one of them and I WILL.

I won't really take over the board though, my neighbors and I will take over the trustees who appoint the board and then my neighbors and I will throw the board out.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I plan to take over this board if any of the following happens;
    1. If we are able to keep our rights and this EVER comes up again, I will haunt them and work to replace every one of them and I WILL.
    2. If our rights are infringed up in any way right now, I will haunt them and replace every one of them and I WILL.

I won't really take over the board though, my neighbors and I will take over the trustees who appoint the board and then my neighbors and I will throw the board out.
    Bravo, At least you have a plan of action..Stand Firm..

I agree with the proposed noise ban. What if your lawn tractor backfires, the noise startles a dog that bolts onto the road causing a passing car with a small child in the back seat eating a candy bar to swerve. The stunned child then chokes to death on the candy bar. If it saves only one life..........
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    Punch, Just had to laugh at the kid and candy bar idea??? Around here it was a wild week for the fourth..Fireworks are legal here...You can buy some 3 inch mortar shells for the starburst..During the days to follow, I heard several explosions, I had to wonder if any of it was the legal type..With the new exploding target mixes, i had to consider them.....or the old plastic pipe and compound homemade- type..No one calls the law, because of the 45 min response times..if they show then??

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp View Post
    Glad to hear it! We can't let our guard down one bit. How many other townships have had anti-gun or even noise ordinances because people are too lazy to go out and speak their minds? It starts at the bottom.

Actually, I consider the people to be "The Top" and the government to be "The Bottom". The government and those in it should be considered surfs, squires, servants, EMPLOYEES of mine. If I were ever to meet the president I would not call him Mr. President, I would call him or her by their name and insist they call me Mr. Shufflin. I am the employer and it is time that we all demand to be treated as such.

This being said, once we get this hierarchy pyramid turned right side up, these servants need to start acting like such. Nobody is being served by serving the "greater good". Individual freedoms are what this country was founded on, saw so important as to document in the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and The Declaration of Independence.

Nobody is being served if a "free man" is not free.