Thread: Any MiniG's In Stock?

Junior Cadet

Any MiniG's In Stock?

Tim,
    I was checking to see if you had any complete MiniG's in stock for sale or a Garand ready to convert. I was going to send you my Winchester M1 but my heart won't let me do it. If you would let me know I will go ahead and send you the the money or submit a order to the CMP to get the process started. I tried to pm you but it was blocked.

Thank you for your time,
    Greg Shaw

Mr. Shaw, I had two customers not be able to go through on their transactions for whatever reason for 2014. I sold one of the rifles last week and have one left. One gentleman called me on Saturday, I think, and wanted one but won't be able to decide for sure until after a trip. There is no deposit holding the last rifle and it is for sale. I can only hold a rifle with a deposit or full payment. Have a super day.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Mr. Shaw, I had two customers not be able to go through on their transactions for whatever reason for 2014. I sold one of the rifles last week and have one left. One gentleman called me on Saturday, I think, and wanted one but won't be able to decide for sure until after a trip. There is no deposit holding the last rifle and it is for sale. I can only hold a rifle with a deposit or full payment. Have a super day.
    Pics please! Love tooldaddy

To all those out there calling or thinking of calling me on this rifle, it's gone.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    To all those out there calling or thinking of calling me on this rifle, it's gone.
    You love teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!