Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fizbo Banned!!!!!!

Fizbo Banned!!!!!!

Fizbo has been banned from the CMP!!!!! Both Fizbo and Punch are classically trained Auguste clowns of the Jewish persuasion. If Krusty the Clown joined would he be banned too? (Krusty's given name is Herschel Krustovsky). Could that be a factor? Is it 1938 all over again???
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    Can anyone confirm is that the fastest ban in CMP Forum history?

Founding Member

banned

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    Can anyone confirm is that the fastest ban in CMP Forum history?
    Ouch, that sure did not take long??

Patriot
    I believe that Krusty has three nipples. Is that a genetic trait that Punch and Fisbo share? And to set the record straight Krusty's full name is Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky, formerly known as Rory B. Bellows.

Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    I believe that Krusty has three nipples. Is that a genetic trait that Punch and Fisbo share? And to set the record straight Krusty's full name is Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky, formerly known as Rory B. Bellows.
    I wonder if there is a limit on the size of a forum name? Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky has a nice ring to it!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Founding Member
    Funny stuff!!! Peace toolman.... We love you here!!!!!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    They have no sense of humor,and hate Jewish clowns?hmmm,perhaps hammas is running the show?
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Punch,
    If and when you ever get back on the CMP. Tell them to make amends you will make them up a dish of Jewish Calamari fresh straight from the Moyle.
    Mack

Quote Originally Posted by cannonshooter View Post
    Punch,
    If and when you ever get back on the CMP. Tell them to make amends you will make them up a dish of Jewish Calamari fresh straight from the Moyle.
    Mack
    I heard it's very chewy though. Maybe sauteed in a little manbutter...........

You know, people are really funny. I'm guilty a little bit and I'm pretty sure just about everyone is to some extent. I may act a LITTLE extra nice to someone that is selling something that I'm looking to buy but the key word here is LITTLE.
    Last night I watched the GCA DVD about the M1 and Seijas talked about clinton having a couple of hundred thousand Garands de-milled by "Captain Crunch" before Congress stopped it. They didn't mention the 1911 genocide. Not a person on the cmp forum bears any ill will to orest for being the man behind the machine yet I get banned for poking fun at people sucking up to the man that destroyed their treasures. I realize that he was just doing a job but can't the minions put things in perspective? Just pays your money and orders your gun. Simple. No reacharound necessary.