Thread: Out to the range

Cadet

Out to the range

My Bro in law and my nephew went to the range Sunday and I let them take out the MiniG as they are in love with it, I was out of town so I could not go. Here is the pic he sent me in his report, plus a pic of the G. Ammo was HXP Greek surplus from the CMP. After getting it zeroed it was dead nuts. Six shot group off of bench.

IMG_1044.jpg
    miniG24.jpg

This is one great rifle, and a hell of a good shooter. Very easy on the eyes too....!!!

Thats great, thanks for the range report
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Patriot
    You must really trust your Bro-In-Law to let him take your G out! I wouldn't trust mine with my 10-22!

Hmm, that is a lot of trust. I'd rather just give him the money.

Notice the way the old and the new combine seamlessly on the Mini-G. A blend of Pre-War Art Deco style and late 20th century "assault rifle" handling. The owner took a risk and seems to have used vintage furniture further defining that eclectic look. The Mini-G has...Dare I say it?.....the Panache that other firearms only hope to achieve. The phrase "je ne sais quois" was coined with the Mini-G in mind. Bravo Monsieur Shufflin. I tip my plumed chapeau to you!
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 08-26-2014 at 09:30 AM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Cadet
    Mister Punch the Clown, for a naked clown straddling a cold bottle of brew you are remarkably eloquent, bravo! And yes, the furniture is vintage. This rifle is worthy of the finest of wood.

As to the trust issue, the "Bro-In-Law" is completely trust worthy, responsible, and well-heeled. No problems there.

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Infantry Division View Post
    As to the trust issue, the "Bro-In-Law" is completely trust worthy, responsible, and well-heeled. No problems there.
    Rub it in why don't you.. I've got 3, they'd all rather handle ipads than firearms, I think some of them voted for BHO as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by jbkf1003 View Post
    rub it in why don't you.. I've got 3, they'd all rather handle ipads than firearms, i think some of them voted for bho as well.....
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.