Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sons of Guns TV show Kaput--deservingly so...

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    If false, those that made the allegations should be held accountable in some way.
    For starters, put them on the news and have them admit publicly that they lied, and then just play the hell out of it like they did for the kid in Missouri.
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    And how would you determine his "innocence"?
    Simple

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    And how would you determine his "innocence"?

All one can do is see what the jury says, listen/pay attention to the case on your own time, draw your own conclusions.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    All one can do is see what the jury says, listen/pay attention to the case on your own time, draw your own conclusions.
    Well this Red Jacket ,Will, guy drew quite a crowd here at BT...A lot to be said about court..I have noticed here in our area, IF YOU Commit a Heinious crime then there is one Expensive Particular Lawyer, that you rush to hire..After verbal argument, the latest Perp had a friend of mine held [unarmed}at .45 auto range,arms length, after pulling it from a Hummer...Then..Stuck it[.45]in his mouth, then pulled it back and shot him in the chest..In front of his kids at resturant parking lot.The Cops were LATE again...Perp then said it was" in self defense"and ' he was threatened'...Now Lawyer failed to help this perp, because the Jury had not been rigged and they saw it as deliberate act of murder...So A JURY can still save you, or send you up the river..Whos to say, Maybe I was swayed into believing some of reality TV . I was easily convinced to believe the daughter....because of his acting on show..So... We shall see...Will might be meeting some new friends..

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    If false, those that made the allegations should be held accountable in some way.
    Exactly, But how? and At what length? Red Jacket will surely have a loss of business..The TV series was dropped like a hot potato...Rape is a tough charge, especially when involving incest, alcohol, or youth..