Thread: Congratulations, Tim Mini G creator..

Founding Member

Congratulations, Tim Mini G creator..

Talk about it all you like..Those mini-g's sell well , when you can find one listed,{Cmp}...A talent well recognised and respected by many, how about giving us a bow, when you get the time..I know you are busy, but I was in a good chocolate induced mood, plus it is Friday..So... P.S. move over Stu..

I don't know if that would be a win or a loss. A side of me actually is a bit bummed out when I see a rifle I've worked on for sale. It did sell quickly, I just checked, so I guess that part is a win.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I don't know if that would be a win or a loss. A side of me actually is a bit bummed out when I see a rifle I've worked on for sale. It did sell quickly, I just checked, so I guess that part is a win.

I'd say the fact that they sell within hours of a listing is more important than focusing on the fact that someone is actually letting one go. Hell, some day, MIni-G SN#001 (MINE) will be for sale. I'm thinking somewhere in the $7500 range
    [SIGPIC]

I'd never sell mine, unless it was to keep a roof over my family, or keep them from going hungry, but I've got a lot of other things that would go first.

Cadet
    I was really surprised to see one for sale, and a little disappointed at the same time. I wouldn't sell mine, its like one of the kids. Thanks Tim!