Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orest Who???

Nice still staying with the back door theme lol
    Mack

Founding Member
    Excellent, glad you are back there..It is still good reading some of the crap posted over there. Once you get past the ammo type for garand, and what type of grease is proper for my 44 garand?? I bet some of you get tired of me too??.. Well the good news,when i retire, i won't have to time i like to spend on CMP stuff...OG

Quote Originally Posted by cannonshooter View Post
    PTC, what did you have to do to get reinstated? Toss the new bosses salad?
    Mack
    Mack, you know I would never cross the fence, not even for the cmp! First, they threw me in the hole for 7 days but I didn't break. Then, a month and I still spit in the hack's eye. Parole denied until the pardon came but I assure you that no salad tossing was involved! They did ask for names but I stonewalled them. Dirty screws!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I'm a pro. I can get banned at will.
    That's useful for rigging the pool.
    The Maxims ....
    14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"*
    34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
    37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'

PTC,
    Valiant attempt at resistance. But everyone breaks under torture. You broke and as a reward have had your privileges restored. Its ok though those of us that sit back and plan stay under the radar until its time to strike and cut the head off the snake in one fell swoop. But nibblers are needed also. LOL
    I do not even read anything but the general section and the reloading section. The rest of it is always the same questions same answers until some one invariably pipes up and says to use the search function. At this point in time I do not even know who is replacing Orest and could care less.
    Mack

So many people are sad now with Orest's retirement? The Ask O section has been silenced, some of those guys must be just inconsolable.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    So many people are sad now with Orest's retirement? The Ask O section has been silenced, some of those guys must be just inconsolable.
    Type-O Man butter prices expected to rise.
    The Maxims ....
    14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"*
    34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun.
    37. There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    SO MUCH KNASHING OF TEETH?? What?? WHY?? You cannot deny, he has really boosted the prices and demand for the products he sells? Hope he likes his new state...